• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
iboKeDBjSTMe1B.gif

it's too easy to hate this guy. such a fucking diva.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
US perimeter defense has been bad. Spain guards are getting to the spots they want to get to.

It has something to do with the fact that they have a real frontline... And a good passing frontline.. But you told me that it wouldn't matter.

You lied to me!

Also the refs are being lames

SamuraiX-

We're getting styled on by Juan Carlos Navarro and flop'd into oblivion.

I hope somebody rips Rudy Fernandez's head off in the 2nd half. Fuck that guy.

Not taking advantage at all of Marc's foul trouble and I'm gonna put that all on Coach K. Needs to stop going small.

Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN
Coach K said something to Russell Westbrook that I believe Scott Brooks has said one or two times: "Pass the ball!"

lol

LuchaShaq

Banned

Not taking advantage at all of Marc's foul trouble and I'm gonna put that all on Coach K. Needs to stop going small.

lol

Usually blame the rules and the refs for flops more than players.

Yet I wouldn't be sad if Chandler pulled a wrestling style finisher on Fernandez if we are up by a bunch at the end of the game. Guy is a douche in the nba and only seems to have gotten worse in these olympics.

Blackace

lol

He doesn't have much of a choice....

So is coach K this horrible at rotations in college ball? is he making some kind of concession to superstar egos? Why is he convinced smallball is gonna suddenly start working?

charsace

It has something to do with the fact that they have a real frontline... And a good passing frontline.. But you told me that it wouldn't matter.

You lied to me!

Also the refs are being lames
US isn't doubling the post. This is just terrible perimeter defense. Rudy is giving guys problems off the dribble and Paul, a guy that people love to call a great defender because of stats, can't slow anyone down.

Blackace

US isn't doubling the post. This is just terrible perimeter defense. Rudy is giving guys problems off the dribble and Paul, a guy that people love to call a great defender because of stats, can't slow anyone down.

But it shouldn't matter!

Pau has abused Chandler. Has Pau even scored with Chandler on the bench.

Kobe was fouled, wtf...

I said the sizewouldn't matter and it hasn't. Perimeter defense is killing the US.

Ignoring all the offensive rebounding and passing out of the post...

Blackace

I said the sizewouldn't matter and it hasn't. Perimeter defense is killing the US.

It has matter in a lot of ways... Pau is doing work and Ibaka looks like Dennis Rodman out there.

And while we are fully doubling players float in a lot to "help" making our perimeter D weak..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom