• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT3| The Barclays Center is covered in rust

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
f48YO.jpg

dude looks like Gucci Mane lmao

as if anyone would dare think otherwise lol >_>

love the top youtube comment:

Kobe: Look, Dwight. Everything the light touches is our kingdom.
Dwight: Wow.
Kobe: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Dwight, the sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new king.
Dwight: And this will all be mine?
Kobe: Everything.
Dwight: Everything the light touches...

amazing.

The coach of your favorite team raved about an underperforming player today.

Ha. That's where you are wrong.

Doug is probably underhandedly dissing Turner as we speak.

"Some guys just don't fit with what we are trying to do here...but we gotta give them a chance to see what they got." "Things change tho"

Ha. That's where you are wrong.

Doug is probably underhandedly dissing Turner as we speak.

"Some guys just don't fit with what we are trying to do here...but we gotta give them a chance to see what they got." "Things change tho"

"In the draft, sometimes you get a superstar and sometimes you get an evan turn....a bust." "Whatever, I don't regret saying it, what's done is done......like Turner."

snack

Hai guys. I'm doing a money league for fantasy basketball this season. Can y'all guide me to some good places for tips on getting da best team evar?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Have to say the way the Rockets are treating Royce White's issues and the comments that Morey and McHale made today were just wrong. Anxiety issues are extremely serious stuff, throwing the kid under the bus already is completely ridiculous and bordering on insane.

Why would you even draft him if you're not willing to actually show the slightest bit of patience and actually help him manage with his problems?

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Lynx/Storm had a great game 3...that series was probably the best set of basketball games in years.

double ot and then a 1 point win in a closeout game

Kevtones

JJ Hickson wins most improved
Damian Lillard wins ROTY
Portland beats the Lakers as the 8 seed on a Joel Freeland hookshot but then lose to Denver in the 2nd round in 6 games.

Top Bottom