• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT3| The Barclays Center is covered in rust

KingKong

Andrew-Bynum.jpg

we are going to lead the league in afros.

and we already had AfroSwag.

shit a'int even fair yo.

thats so fresh

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Guys, I hear Derrick Williams is tearing it up in camp.

I just thought we needed one these posts after everyone put on 20 lbs of muscle and media day. The cycle is complete, I think.

charsace

Racist anti-Japanese game reviewers with bad motor skills are obfuscating the truth behind RE6's genius

loolololololololol

You're just a 2k playing, Rap Car driving dude bro punkbitch. Resident Evil is the best game of the year and if you don't think so you can cram it up your ass. Don't be insulting the brilliance of Japanese design elegance meeting Western flash.

39 of 40 from Famitsu dude bro.

Just read over that Rap Car thread, pure gold. How the OP doesn't have a Rap Car tag I'll never know.

Anyway, how's Brandon Roy doing in training?

Tyrus Thomas revealed that he was hospitalized with stomach ulcers before training camp last season.

Scary stuff. Thomas said that he lost 20 lbs and never gained it back until after the season, and that helps to explain why Thomas looked much skinnier than he had previously. Thomas was forced to play out of position at SF as a result, but now Thomas is coming into camp with a renewed attitude and fully healthy. New coach Mike Dunlap praised him for being a "tremendous rotator" on defense. After changing his diet and with his stomach issues behind him, Thomas will look to rebound from a career-worst season.
Shit. I saw him so many times hitting the deck and grabbing his stomach, thought he was flopping. Wow.
Royce White didn't attend Rockets media day on Monday, or practice on Tuesday, as he deals with ongoing anxiety issues.

White isn't sure when he'll be able to join his new team. "It's not really anything that's going on right now," said White. "It is definitely linked with my anxiety ... Basically what happened was my doctor, we discussed it, and it was decided the way the plan was now just wasn't logistically healthy." His anxiety is exacerbated by a fear of flying, which could be a serious hurdle as the Rockets criss-cross the country to play 41 away games.
I keep saying, knock him out like B.A. Barracus.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Awesome. Everyone is doing awesome in camp. That guy your team picked in the second round is surprising people.

This is the best communicating and hardest working Blazers team that a beat writer has seen in his 13 years covering the NBA!

They are also focusing the first week on nothing but defense. Watch out, NBA!

'toine walker made 110 million during his career and now this ninja's broke. I guess espn saw fit to make a documentary about it and here he is on a first take lookin mad humble.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ybyFLu3FC0

dont these dude's agents send a financial avdisor their way when they get their tens of millions from the league and from nike? gattdamn. I dont like seeing the stars of my childhood dead broke, it's depressing.

im glad amare got rid of those trashy braids however kidd looks like a pedo here
I know, he looks worse in the other pic of him!

large_mediaday_0001_153216515_10.jpg

WTF nice obvious palming there Kidd.

BTW with all the respective NBA-GAFs here why am I only seeing 50000 Lakers pics and a few Sixer ones?

mhi

So Sunday Countdown does a segment called bold predictions and I thought we could make some about the upcoming season and revisit the posts later during the season. 2 or 3 is good.

1) The Nets play .500 basketball
2) Bosh becomes the 2nd option in the MIA offense.
3) TOR is nowhere near playoff contention.
4) NOH makes the playoffs.

Try and make somewhat bold and unpredictable.

-Lakers lose to OKC in the WCF
-Knicks get past the first round
-Sacramento's final record is a little above .500
-Brandon Roy gets 6th man of the year

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
So Sunday Countdown does a segment called bold predictions and I thought we could make some about the upcoming season and revisit the posts later during the season. 2 or 3 is good.

1) The Nets play .500 basketball
2) Bosh becomes the 2nd option in the MIA offense.
3) TOR is nowhere near playoff contention.
4) NOH makes the playoffs.

Try and make somewhat bold and unpredictable.

Bulls will make the ECF.

Mothman91

-Wizards will make the playoffs.
-Wolves will make the playoffs and proceed to go into the 2nd round.
-Durant will win the MVP award for the regular season.
-Lakers/OKC will go into a game 7 in the WCF.

This is how we do it,
(THIS IS HOW WE DO IT)
La ra ra ra ra ra...
Ra lo lo lo lo lo la lo...
(THIS IS HOW WE DO IT)
ra ra luh la la la...

This is how we do it,
It's Friday night... and I feel all right,
The party is here on the West side,
So I reach for my 40 and I turn it up,
Designated driver take the keys to my truck,
Hit the shore 'cause I'm faded...
Honeys in the street say, "Monty, yo we made it!"

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
This is how we do it,
(THIS IS HOW WE DO IT)
La ra ra ra ra ra...
Ra lo lo lo lo lo la lo...
(THIS IS HOW WE DO IT)
ra ra luh la la la...

This is how we do it,
It's Friday night... and I feel all right,
The party is here on the West side,
So I reach for my 40 and I turn it up,
Designated driver take the keys to my truck,
Hit the shore 'cause I'm faded...
Honeys in the street say, "Monty, yo we made it!"

Im confused. Thats not a wrestler's theme song

-Hawks and Bulls are the 2nd and 3rd seeds in the Eastern Conference, one makes the ECF
-Spurs make the WCF
-76ers miss the playoffs
-Clippers miss the playoffs

Top Bottom