• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duki

Banned
how was that joke even about homosexuality coffee, what the fuck is wrong with you

if chris bosh was a homosexual, she wouldnt be sucking dicks man shed be all up in the pus

god youre a dweeb

ahuhauhuah Nets, literally one of the worst trades ever

Crash on the Magic would be so gud, too bad he's gonna probably gonna get Caron Butler money.

Fox318

Oh my God Gerald Wallace just opted out of his NJ contract.

Trade your 1st for a player that opts out in a meaningless season.

Oh Brooklyn. Your so ironic and hipster.

ZNZkf.gif

Nets will have had three straight bottom 5 finishes with probably no draft picks to show for it, lol. At least they can overpay Brook Lopez next year and tank for James Michael McAdoo.

linsivvi

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/stor...believes-lebron-james-outscore-michael-jordan

STFU scottie, you fucked everything up last year after you dropped the "Better than MJ overall" line and you're trying it again

Look. MJ's stats were inflated due to playing with Scottie.

Seriously though, Scottie has never been the same ever losing the MVP award to Justin Bieber. There's only one thing he's good at his whole life and he got beaten by some random teenager. So you need to cut him some slack.

masud

Banned
Potentially giving away a top 5 draft pick for 30 games from Gerald Wallace? Blueprint son. Can't wait till Deron daggers them..

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Potentially giving away a top 5 draft pick for 30 games from Gerald Wallace? Blueprint son. Can't wait till Deron daggers them..
I'm amazed that Wallace was willing to walk away from so much money just to get away from them, lol.

Alrix

Bulls in 5
Knicks in 6
Pacers in 4
Hawks in 6

Spurs in 5
Grizzlies in 6
Nuggets in 6
Thunder in 5

Edit. Flip flopped on Bos/Atl series

Mothman91

Fuck, tomorrow is the last official day family from overseas are here. Looks like they want to check out DC one last time.

Fuuuuuuuuuuu, looks like I will miss a couple of games.

:/

Canuck76

Banned
The fuck, people are really picking Knicks to beat the Heat? :lol

Yeah. They've played pretty poorly recently and they think they can just turn it on in the playoffs. Well it's going to be tougher than flipping a switch. I can see Wade and Lebron just be being like "guys it doesn't matter, we can totally just start it up the east is easy."

When the knicks have sort of figured things out and are playing decent defense. More importantly Carmelo has stopped being crap and that dude is shooting hot. I trust him to blow up more in the playoffs than anyone else in the heat.

Dude never won in the past because the D was utter crap. He's always been super clutch and turned in strong performances in the playoffs. That along with guys who could shut people down, (Tyson, Shump, Jefferies) and guys who can get hot (J.R., Novack). I don't know.

Somehow I'm a knicks fan for a little bit

RBH

Sacramento city officials and the Maloof family ended two days of discussion over financing for a new stadium with no progress, and Sacramento mayor Kevin Johnson said a potential deal between the two parties was dead.

The Maloof family that owns the Sacramento Kings backed out of the tentative $391 million deal for a new downtown arena with the city, reigniting fears that the franchise could leave for Anaheim or consider Seattle's latest push. Johnson and the owners broke off talks again Friday after meeting at City Hall, and the two sides are sounding more and more like a couple headed for divorce.

Johnson declared an already dead deal dead again. He cited "differences irreconcilable" on the core issues, and a Maloof family spokesman said there are no further plans to meet with the city.

"I'm disappointed for Sacramento," Johnson said. "When you do all that you can, normally the reward is a victory, and I think our community was planning to win."

"We know this door is closed," Johnson told the Sacramento Bee.

Johnson told the Sacramento Bee the city would shift its focus to a "Plan B," which would involve building a downtown sports arena without the Kings.

"The Kings will continue the operations of the organization and building on the franchise's young nucleus of players," Maloof spokesman Eric Rose said in a statement.
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/7...in-johnson-says-door-closed-new-kings-stadium

It's not going to happen, but I'm rooting for a Spurs/Knicks finals for the symmetry of the lock out seasons. And Duncan denying Amare another chance to chip would be icing on the cake.

masud

Banned
Sacramento doesn't really need a pro sports team. The Kings are the only reason I know Sacramento exists...

aznpxdd

Dude never won in the past because the D was utter crap. He's always been super clutch and turned in strong performances in the playoffs. That along with guys who could shut people down, (Tyson, Shump, Jefferies) and guys who can get hot (J.R., Novack). I don't know.

Really? I thought Melo routinely under performed in the playoffs. Dude's gonna be on T-Mac's level of "not getting past the first round" soon.

Zep

Banned
Really? I thought Melo routinely under performed in the playoffs. Dude's gonna be on T-Mac's level of "not getting past the first round" soon.

Thing is, he's lead his team as far as the WCF. Being "Tmac level" can never happen.

Emwitus

Yeah. They've played pretty poorly recently and they think they can just turn it on in the playoffs. Well it's going to be tougher than flipping a switch. I can see Wade and Lebron just be being like "guys it doesn't matter, we can totally just start it up the east is easy."

When the knicks have sort of figured things out and are playing decent defense. More importantly Carmelo has stopped being crap and that dude is shooting hot. I trust him to blow up more in the playoffs than anyone else in the heat.

Is that code for wade and bosh being injured?

Canuck76

Banned
Is that code for wade and bosh being injured?

No they've had some stinkers against good offensive teams with those guys there. Hell even Boston sent them out. I think they're worse defensively this season to tell you the truth. I don't know they just haven't looked as soul crushing. Maybe because last season they got better as it went on where as this season they seemed to have gotten a bit bored.

And Diehard Melo had a 48 pt game or somewhere around there. They lost because he had a crap team. Dude turned in good performances on O all the games i watched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom