• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truphenom

yjiky.gif

JVG and Breen give the play by play a nice NYC vibe. The rest of ESPN/ABC's coverage is absolutely horrendous.

Broussard.... ugh.

Yea between him and Wilbon flip flopping after every play its so annoying.

I was really hoping Shaq would get better as the season went along, like C-Webb did, but tbh hes just as bad as before..

C-Webb is so much better and its obvious the guys like him more.

Mxrz

Ugh. Already expect the Magic-Pacers game to be nothing but talk of doom and gloom, but the talking heads are already laying it on thick.

Gigglepoo

I was really hoping Shaq would get better as the season went along, like C-Webb did, but tbh hes just as bad as before..

C-Webb is so much better and its obvious the guys like him more.

Kobe should take over when the Lakers get knocked out just to prove he's better than Shaq at analysis too.

filler

Banned
I decided to skip the sixers vs bulls series, I can see I didn't make a mistake. Leastern conference gonna leastern

Mxrz

"Finding ways to win games"

I can't be the only one.

Not much of a question on the Magic, more debate on whether they'll be swept or not.

Gigglepoo

It's just weird seeing a consensus that the 10th best team in the league, who hasn't won a series in 7 years, is going to cruise to the second round. I'm not nearly as confident...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom