• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carmelo was hit but was it enough for a foul? Need to see a replay.

EDIT: OH HELLO REFS

Why did the refs call a timeout? Woodson never called it...
took an elbow on the discount up and under he pulled. shoulda flopped and threw the ball into the crowd
And be ejected? No thanks.

God damn at htat stat for Melo. Kinda feel bad for him

I agree with Reggie, it's more a product of who he was facing( The Nuggets were getting knocked out by the 1 and 2 seed Spurs/Lakers everytime ) rather than it being him, but then again I tend to believe that all of a teams woes shouldn't fall upon one player.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I agree with Reggie, it's more a product of who he was facing( The Nuggets were getting knocked out by the 1 and 2 seed Spurs/Lakers everytime ) rather than it being him, but then again I tend not to believe all of a teams woes shouldn't fall upon one player.
The win % thing is kinda telling though. Even Tmac won games. Melo got swept the fuck out on the regular...

It's like Heat-Knicks of the 90s except that the ugliness isn't caused by defense, just terrible offensive play.

Exactly, I wanted to yell at Reggie when he said he loved this defensive battle. What game is he watching, both teams are just playing sloppy.

EDIT: You see that shit. Oh bail out foul...

Mxrz

3 guys open, Melo double/triple still throws up randon shot. Misses? "Well, he's having a bad night." goes in? "OMG BEST SCORER IN GAEM!!" This is silly.

The win % thing is kinda telling though. Even Tmac won games. Melo got swept the fuck out on the regular...

Yeah, it was a shitload of 4-1 and 4-0 outs for the Nuggets those years, Even so they were losing to vastly better teams with better superstars. A few of those Tmac teams had the better talent yet under performed. No excuse for Melo, he didn't play to his capabilities those games, but I couldn't see the Nuggets winning even if he did ball out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom