• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjasper

Bad call oh well makes up for the foul on the fast break.

Edit: now there's a foul. Good job by the refs not calling techs on Zach or Griffin.

SadBaby.gif

giri

He gets it worse than most and there's no way this can be denied.

uhhhhhhhhh it really can.

As he doesn't play defense he only gets it on one end. And blake initiates PLENTY of contact him self.

Don't want contact? don't play below the FT line.

His complains are stupid for a PF to make.

He gets it worse than most and there's no way this can be denied.

No way. Dwight and Bynum get slapped and hacked way more. People just don't like Griffin's punkass.

Complain on the court to the refs when necessary, don't run to the media and cry about it, don't have your coach cry to the media for you. especially with the amount of flopping he does.

PFs and Cs get fouled way more than what is called it's a part of the game. He needs to suck it up and accepted it. You also can't complain about getting sent to the ground as a guard if you attack the basket as the only component of your game.

DominoKid

i absolutely love the OJ to USC story.
im surprised more superstar recruits dont just tell a coach they're coming.
it's not like the coach is gonna say no.

Maybe the other team should try and guard him better and not resort to classless, dirt cheap shots

I'm not condoning it, just saying it's going to happen if you constantly try and embarrass the other team and rub their faces in it. Also I have little sympathy for players like he and his teammates who flop so constantly and then complain about hard fouls. Boy who cried wolf syndrome.

jjasper

We dunked before the end of the half of game one half and lost game over Clippers.

Edit: played like shit down 4 I'll take it.

No way. Dwight and Bynum get slapped and hacked way more. People just don't like Griffin's punkass.

Complain on the court to the refs when necessary, don't run to the media and cry about it, don't have your coach cry to the media for you. especially with the amount of flopping he does.

PFs and Cs get fouled way more than what is called it's a part of the game. He needs to suck it up and accepted it. You also can't complain about getting sent to the ground as a guard if you attack the basket as the only component of your game.
I'm not talking about physical play, I'm talking about down right dirty plays. People seem to relish in trying to hurt him. He has over double the amount of flagrants against him than the next player, LeBron.

Also, nice finish to the half!

giri

Maybe the other team should try and guard him better and not resort to classless, dirt cheap shots

Uhh, most of what blake wants to call cheap shots, ARE normal fouls on a PF.

Zach Randolph isn't going to foul you lightly if you're trying to finish an And 1. Nor should he. Thats call Basketball.

If you want to see basketball ballet then go find the globe trotters.

jjasper

I'm not talking about physical play, I'm talking a out down right dirty plays. People seem to relish in trying to hurt him. He has over double the amount of flagrants against him than the next player, LeBron.

Also, nice finish to the half!

Maybe of he didn't stare down benches, talk shit every play and flop anytime someone puts a post move on him they wouldn't. Dude gets what he deserves plays like a bitch and people will try to hit you harder when they foul. People need to get over it.

Edit: that crowd is not really that amazing.

I'm not talking about physical play, I'm talking a out down right dirty plays. People seem to relish in trying to hurt him. He has over double the amount of flagrants against him than the next player, LeBron.

When you play the way he does, you put yourself at extreme risk for hard fouls and risky fouls. I mean, it's nothing new. And like what Ninja said, when you stare down the opposing bench and attempt to embarrass as much as possible you really think guys aren't going to try and send you on your wallet? It's to be expected.

He also flopped his heart out when Smith "dirty" fouled him. So it's hard to sympathize with the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom