• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
untitled-3cfz4m.gif

:jnc

That one goes in the gif bank.

filler

Banned
This seems like it's going to be a really good game, but I'm gonna have to miss it. Floyd vs Cotto with Canelo vs Mosley on the undercard, can't miss that.

Is that why no clippers fans post in the the thread during the game until they get a lead late in the fourth and then all show up with their moe shit?

I try to post during games, except when I'm working, on-call, vacationing, or out. I didn't get home till the end of the game today.

filler

Banned
filler who you got on floyd vs cotto?

I don't like Floyd, but he's great in the ring and won't lose to the likes of Cotto. It'll go 12 and Floyd gets the decision. There's always a chance for a lucky knockout, but I wouldn't bet on that. I hope Canelo wins too. Mosley is over the hill, but he still might be the toughest fight Canelo has had yet.

Is that why no clippers fans post in the the thread during the game until they get a lead late in the fourth and then all show up with their moe shit?

Normally I post sometime in the 3rd quarter to lament the teams typical lack of defense or offensive sets. Then I just pray a miracle happens in the 4th and sometimes I'm pleasantly surprised. A lot of times I don't post at all because watching games on the east coast during the work week blows. I miss being back home in CA :(

I don't like Floyd, but he's great in the ring and won't lose to the likes of Cotto. It'll go 12 and Floyd gets the decision. There's always a chance for a lucky knockout, but I wouldn't bet on that. I hope Canelo wins too. Mosley is over the hill, but he still might be the toughest fight Canelo has had yet.

Smart post. Hopefully the fight will be somewhat entertaining.

I don't get the scheduling for this postseason. Why have a game 4 before all teams have even played a game 3? I would imagine #1 seed would at least have the benefit of the opportunity to finish a series early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom