• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ88

Ugh, when the Heat play like this it makes me feel sick to my stomach. Just so infuriating watching them miss shot after shot after shot with no end in sight.

Cipherr

Watching a damaged team like the Knicks go on a 15-1 run on the Heat doesnt do much to convince me that the Heat can beat whatever comes out of the West. Not saying its not possible, just saying. West is crazy right now.

The sun goes down...
the stars come out...
And all that counts is here and now,
My universe ... will never be the same,
I'm glad you came,
I'M GLAD YOU CAME...

DJ88

Damn it Heat, just end this now. I really don't want to wait three fucking days for Game 5 and miss it since I work that evening.

Damn it Heat, just end this now. I really don't want to wait three fucking days for Game 5 and miss it since I work that evening.

That, and we need extra days off at home so Bosh can get his family stuff outta the way. I'm not going to be upset with him going back and forth so much to be with his family right now but I think it's messing with his rhythm a little bit.

Interesting one of the wrinkles they're doing to get Anthony more open in Anthony is moving and Bibby is curling on Battier so he can get better touches.

Anthony getting a rest... for how long?

NOVAKAINE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom