• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonm1010

Banned
i don't know all the flagrant rules and what defines a flagrant but MWP went for the ball and then pushed the guy in the air with his off hand. sucks for MWP but maybe if he hadn't beat up fans in the stands and elbowed guys to the temple in the past he wouldn't have gotten called for that!

That's kinda how I feel.

Kobe got a tech too, wow, Lakers have fallen out of favour with Stern.

The Lakers now have too much of a reputation as a thug team. People want to see them go down, which is good for ratings, but I don't think they want a team with so much negative publicity being the face of the NBA.

snack

Stern:

Sagat1.gif

Nobility

Banned
The Lakers now have too much of a reputation as a thug team. People want to see them go down, which is good for ratings, but I don't think they want a team with so much negative publicity being the face of the NBA.

I can't imagine Lakers getting past the Spurs if they miraculously beat OKC.

Touch

Ron is lucky he didn't get tossed from that reaction. This whole series is bullshit though, he is right. Doing that to him might have been a huge mistake. Out of all the people to piss off, you going to piss off Ron Metta Peace of the World? Watch out! Refs got the Lakers jacked up, Kobe might go nuts! Ron might fight a couple people! Bynum, oh dear lord!

PhatSaqs

Banned
i don't know all the flagrant rules and what defines a flagrant but MWP went for the ball and then pushed the guy in the air with his off hand. sucks for MWP but maybe if he hadn't beat up fans in the stands and elbowed guys to the temple in the past he wouldn't have gotten called for that!
True. But I'd probably have the same rep had some drunken fool taunted me about my stillborn child....

Sans elbow of course.

lol what is it like to not know shit about the game of basketball?

do you not see his left arm extended and pushing the guy in the air? i guarantee thats why they called the flagrant

as for the earlier travel on bynum, since when can you slide your pivot foot and not be called for a travel? sounds like you dont know the game brosef!

Lkr

do you not see his left arm extended and pushing the guy in the air? i guarantee thats why they called the flagrant

as for the earlier travel on bynum, since when can you slide your pivot foot and not be called for a travel? sounds like you dont know the game brosef!

that still isn't a flagrant foul.

not sure what travel you're talking about to be honest...

Vahagn

remember that Series where Kobe shot more free throws than the entire Jazz team combined? No? oh well.. sorry

oh and lol Lakers still have more FT's

Did the Jazz get SWEPT that series? Lakers fans won't blame officiating if we lose this series, we know we gave away 2 games and the thunder are a better team...that being said...THAT call was BULLSHIT

lol, now you guys know how straight up silly you guys look when complaining about LArefs.

Dude, I only complain about Perkins and Harden getting treated like he's the face of the NBA by the refs. Let's the Lakers go out tonight with their play speaking for itself. Not bullsshit flagrant calls and techs that swing a games momentum.

dream

I saw Indiana Ron shove the guy. He's very lucky he landed relatively safely.

linsivvi

I'm not a Lakers fan, I don't even want them to win, I just hate the idea of officials being blatantly biased idiots

Just drive by trolling from people who never posted in this thread. There was a Kings fan and a Celtics fan calling it bullshit too. Just ignore them.

Dont let FMT bait you. He is doing it to get a reaction because he is a laker hater. He isnt even a fan of the NBA

lulz i love basketball. i love playing basketball and i love watching basketball. i just don't have a team i follow religiously! i watch games here and there in the regular season and tune into most playoff games. no need to hate on that!

cashman

Banned
lulz i love basketball. i love playing basketball and i love watching basketball. i just don't have a team i follow religiously! i watch games here and there in the regular season and tune into most playoff games. no need to hate on that!

translation: Warriors suck. When they start winning I will bandwagon the shit out of them.

LuchaShaq

Banned
If they show a replay from another angle you'll see MWP push him down with his left hand after the initial foul. That's why it was a flagrant

Stay classy LA
This and this.

Would say bs call initially but you can't push guys in the air no matter if you block them first or not. Hopefully lakers pull it out because outside the insanely bad refs in games3-4 this has been my favorite series to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom