• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

abuC

Since those two happened in one game, I think the NBA needs to send a message and toss Haslem for the rest of the series. That shit cannot be allowed.

You can't keep barking like the Pacers were doing and not expect the peoples elbow to come your way at some point.

Since those two happened in one game, I think the NBA needs to send a message and toss Haslem for the rest of the series. That shit cannot be allowed.

Agreed.

I'm sure the NBA will have no problem suspending Pittman because he's a no-playing time scrub. Though with Haslem they might try to get away with a fine only.

Not that i am defending pittman or trying to see it another way, but Pittman does box out like that a lot with elbows out, he is just terrible with coordination, that very well could have been an accident

i would believe that haslem's foul had more intent than pittman's

The M.O.B

Sunhi I missed the Pittman thuggery, help me out!

Straight left elbow to the chin of Lance Stephenson, Stephenson was also moving into it.

MluvZq

Suspend this clown plz

abuC

Not that i am defending pittman or trying to see it another way, but Pittman does box out like that a lot with elbows out, he is just terrible with coordination, that very well could have been an accident

i would believe that haslem's foul had more intent than pittman's

That was no accident, he came off the turnbuckle like the Rock and aimed right for Stephenson's chest.

Owzers

whats wrong with okc?

General FTHUNDER annoyance, they aren't always annoying though and are also fun to watch. Harden's epic-scale flop against Chandler pretending he got hit with an elbow and staying on the ground to sell it to draw the tech in the playoffs is a sore spot that i begrudge OKC on.

Owzers

So basically Heat rationale: Mock Lebron = Elbow to the face.

So if someone elbowed lebron, would Pittman/Random Heat Player....shoot someone?

Shinobi

I love what the Heat ar doing. Can't let the other team threaten your best players and take cheap shots without recourse

Yep. Miami should get some credit for looking after themselves.

Granted, they'll look pretty silly if they get a couple one game suspensions, but I agree with the sentiment.

Ha! I wonder if Miami will get any criticism tomorrow for being aggressive after getting criticized for not being aggressive.

Funny eh?

Also funny seeing peeps hate Miami for their thuggery, but rooting for OKC that almost thugged the Heat out out of existence a couple months ago. You're either for it or you're not.

Roger Goodell to investigate NBA bounties.

Brilliant.

Watching Wade and Lebron play is a fucking joy. Don't care what anyone says about them. There's nothing more entertaining in the NBA than watching those two on fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom