• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get the Lebron unlikeable shit man- watch his mvp press conference- hes talking all about his team, so humble, family, underprivileged kids- if you don't like him after watching that I don't know what to say.

he's a fucking douchebag. beyond The Decision, you have him mocking dirk and then after the heat got stomped out he said "the people who hate me have to wake up tomorrow with their god awful lives and i'm going to go home to my mansion and eat my lobster!"

he's a fucking douchebag. beyond The Decision, you have him mocking dirk and then after the heat got stomped out he said "the people who hate me have to wake up tomorrow with their god awful lives and i'm going to go home to my mansion and eat my lobster!"
Pretty sure Wade was the one mocking Dirk.

Vire

Really the only thing I see wrong with Lebron is his humility. The whole decision thing was a disaster and having "Chosen One" tattooed on your back certainly doesn't help.

But I think he's improved in this area based off his MVP speech today.

PBY

Banned

Except he didn't say the second- and fuck man, if you just lost a huge series, the biggest series of your life, you wouldn't be pissed as fuck? Lebron does so much for underprivileged kids, hes always talking about helping out single parent, underprivileged kids from the hood- watch. Hes actually not entitled at all. As for the Dirk stuff, that was dumb and immature, but mostly just clowning with Wade. But mostly, just two stupid things, and BOOM ASSHOLE LABEL. The truth is, people view everything Lebron does through a prism of disgust, and if you do that with anyone, literally any person on this planet, you'll find stuff to hate.

PBY

Banned
Really the only thing I see wrong with Lebron is his humility. The whole decision thing was a disaster and having "Chosen One" tattooed on your back certainly doesn't help.

But I think he's improved in this area based off his MVP speech today.

You know how many young kids, who suddenly come into wealth and spotlight would be like that? I mean shit. Hes probably the best you could ask for given the circumstances and more, considering how much he cares and gives back.

EekTheKat

I wonder if the Duke curse will continue this year, that the teams with Duke Players coached by Coach K are doomed to not win a championship outside of Danny Ferry.

Brand, Battier still alive....so is McRoberts on the Lakers. Can't think of anyone else though,

Shadow780

"I don't want to get fired"

Mike Brown, Bynum AND Pau are gone if we lose?

nene.gif

Except he didn't say the second- and fuck man, if you just lost a huge series, the biggest series of your life, you wouldn't be pissed as fuck? Lebron does so much for underprivileged kids, hes always talking about helping out single parent, underprivileged kids from the hood- watch. Hes actually not entitled at all. As for the Dirk stuff, that was dumb and immature, but mostly just clowning with Wade. But mostly, just two stupid things, and BOOM ASSHOLE LABEL. The truth is, people view everything Lebron does through a prism of disgust, and if you do that with anyone, literally any person on this planet, you'll find stuff to hate.

never said he didn't donate money to charity or spend time with underprivelaged kids (as most NBA players do). that is a great thing. a douchebag can do nice things from time to time. and yeah he did say the second thing. maybe not verbatim but he said it.

lebron is a born follower. maybe he'll win a championship and maybe he wont but i have no respect for him as an "MVP" who has to dick ride another MVP player to get to a championship

The Lakers trying to cover their asses by saying that Magic was just speculating on Brown's imminent demise.

Bitch please.

If the Lakers lose tonight, we all know that Mike Brown's stuttering ass gonna be back on ESPN by the end of the week.

PBY

Banned
never said he didn't donate money to charity or spend time with underprivelaged kids (as most NBA players do). that is a great thing. a douchebag can do nice things from time to time. and yeah he did say the second thing. maybe not verbatim but he said it.

lebron is a born follower. maybe he'll win a championship and maybe he wont but i have no respect for him as an "MVP" who has to dick ride another MVP player to get to a championship

See, the problem is that you're starting off with a conclusion, that you'll never like him- and thats fine. But admit that you don't like him because he came to miami, and don't project qualities like born follower or asshole or douchebag on to that move.

I just get defensive about undue lebron hate.

See, the problem is that you're starting off with a conclusion, that you'll never like him- and thats fine. But admit that you don't like him because he came to miami, and don't project qualities like born follower or asshole or douchebag on to that move.

I just get defensive about undue lebron hate.

nah, i didn't like him in cleveland either. he is a quitter and just disappears when the chips are down. that is why he left cleveland. he will never win a championship where he is the main guy

Maddocks

time for me to lose my mind this game is the lakers end up failing. even if they fail i still think they keep mike brown because they will use the excuse that they didnt have a full training camp.

nah, i didn't like him in cleveland either. he is a quitter and just disappears when the chips are down. that is why he left cleveland. he will never win a championship where he is the main guy

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom