• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Great win after yesterdays tough loss to LMA.

Nice clutch ft shooting by Howard and Tjones near the end... lol never thought I'd type this.

That's him!
827226463.gif

well, i'll be damned, good for him lol

Pkaz01

after 22 games Suns are now 13-9, 6th in the west, 1 game behind the clippers in the pacific.

Against the kings Bledsoe had a stat line of 28 points on 11-16 fgs 2-4 from three, 8 assists, 5 rebounds, 3 steals, 2 blocks, 3 turnovers

Dragic had 29 pts 10-14 on fgs, 4-5 from 3, 5-7 on fts, 4 rbs, 3 assists, and 4 turnovers.

Miles Plumlee decided to shit all over Cousins in the second half by getting 12 points on dunks alone and 3 blocks like this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhAU7txnrkc

lol @ the rookie goodwin pissing him off as he walks by and Horny cracking up while breaking them up

giri

after 22 games Suns are now 13-9, 6th in the west, 1 game behind the clippers in the pacific.

Against the kings Bledsoe had a stat line of 28 points on 11-16 fgs 2-4 from three, 8 assists, 5 rebounds, 3 steals, 2 blocks, 3 turnovers

Dragic had 29 pts 10-14 on fgs, 4-5 from 3, 5-7 on fts, 4 rbs, 3 assists, and 4 turnovers.

Miles Plumlee decided to shit all over Cousins in the second half by getting 12 points on dunks alone and 3 blocks like this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhAU7txnrkc

lol @ the rookie goodwin pissing him off as he walks by and Horny cracking up while breaking them up
Yeah, there's legit cases for either of them to be a top 5 pg. Let alone both.

masud

Banned
B/R: Do you think there is any NBA team in particular right now that could really use you and what you would bring?

Gilbert Arenas: I know the Knicks—I've watched them. They need a lot of help; they need scoring. 'Melo [Carmelo Anthony] needs an outlet. Someone who can just put the ball in the basket and take the pressure off him.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/gilbert-arenas-wants-return-nba-once-done-developing-173803655--nba.html
Fuck it. Steer into the skid.

Jazz have won 5 out of their last 8 with Favors playing.. our tank is so screwed. Have you seen the Bucks play lately?

Once Larry Sanders' hands are healed, the Bucks will get better from his play as well as him assaulting OJ Mayo after every bad game Mayo has.

We're going to have to make some change to be worse than the 76ers, Magic, and Lakers though.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Once Larry Sanders' hands are healed, the Bucks will get better from his play as well as him assaulting OJ Mayo after every bad game Mayo has.

We're going to have to make some change to be worse than the 76ers, Magic, and Lakers though.

Orlando is going to get better over the course of the season though.

If Harris comes back at least.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Orlando is going to get better over the course of the season though.

If Harris comes back at least.

Harris came back the other night. He's played like 10 minutes off the bench right now. Not even playing enough minutes to get back into game shape. I'd imagine he'll be starting soon enough.

DY_nasty

Harris came back the other night. He's playing like 10 minutes off the bench right now. Not even playing enough minutes to get back into game shape.

It's not going to be overnight of course.

Only thing 'helping' Orlando is that they're playing in the only division in the East that is actually trying to win right now.

The Clippers have gone from a +6.4 SRS team to a +4.2 SRS team and have gone from a +8.7 team with CP3 on-court to a +5.1 team with him on the court. Ainge killed everyone in those trades this year.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Not gonna lie. I did this with icy hot once. Worst feeling ever. I'm much more careful about it these days.

I'm pretty sure every guy has been there. I think.

I had a horrific varicocele incident once back during college and even that was less painful than the time I actually got some bengay on my stuff.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Stan or Jeff Van Gundy will coach the knicks

Jeff back in new york

Those 2 guys could have almost any job they want in the league.

Why would they walk into a job with the worst owner in sports, a team that is almost totally devoid of talent, has no first round draft picks for the foreseeable future and has a completely unreasonable fanbase along with all the media and other bullshit that comes with NY?

The only guys I see running for the Knicks jobs are guys who don't have that kind of luxury. It's impossible to hire a college guy at this point in the season so assistant coaches looking to break through are their best option.

Patrick Ewing would be the pretty obvious hire.

DY_nasty

Those 2 guys could have almost any job they want in the league.

Why would they walk into a job with the worst owner in sports, a team that is almost totally devoid of talent, has no first round draft picks for the foreseeable future and has a completely unreasonable fanbase along with all the media and other bullshit that comes with NY?

The only guys I see running for the Knicks jobs are guys who don't have that kind of luxury. It's impossible to hire a college guy at this point in the season so assistant coaches looking to break through are their best option.

Patrick Ewing would be the pretty obvious hire.
Ewing would be perfect for the Knicks.

ESPNLA said:
The Lakers are still weighing their options regarding Gasol both this season and this summer, when he will be an unrestricted free agent. They have communicated to him in various ways that they remain interested in him beyond this season, sources said.
whaa.gif.pagespeed.ce.zmppbj3aZa.gif

Sam Amick said:
Final Asik note: Rival execs believe Rockets have deal in place - Philly their educated guess - & looking for better one b4 pulling trigger

Not sure I get this from Philly's perspective. Asik is a great player, but he'll ruin Philly's tank and he has no chance of co-existing with Noel.

Top Bottom