• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

4th game in 5 nights.

Blazers are already in Portland. After tonight, they have tied Philadelphia for most games played in the NBA. I'll take a 3-1 road trip.

We have been playing so messy, obviously Pacers are partly to blame. Its great that we have climbed back in though. Our offense just looks like some old bad habits have returned, iso shots, bad threes, again Pacers mess us up so its expected.

We need to keep up the defense, we should not be exchanging baskets with the Pacers.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
4th game in 5 nights.

Blazers are already in Portland. After tonight, they have tied Philadelphia for most games played in the NBA. I'll take a 3-1 road trip.

Minny announcers are really salty that Portland has the record that they have.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Scola on James again smh lolz

These blazers ARE NOT for real

Fucking shut it down

Can't even bring myself to look at the hollinger playoff odds

Fuck it I'm not going to work

Fuck the knicks, fuck all you hatwrs I'm fucking DONE

Fjordson

Minny announcers are really salty that Portland has the record that they have.
Warriors announcers had a bit of that the other night on the local broadcast. Said that the Thunder and Spurs are clearly the top level teams in the West. Ignoring the standings graphic on the screen where Portland was on top :lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Warriors announcers had a bit of that the other night on the local broadcast. Said that the Thunder and Spurs are clearly the top level teams in the West. Ignoring the standings graphic on the screen where Portland was on top :lol

It's hilarious. They said shit like, "Portland is only 7-4 versus .500 teams or better".

Oh, you mean they have almost a .650 winning percentage versus .500 teams? ONLY?

"Kevin Love is playing at a MVP level, and LaMarcus at an All-Star level." ORLY?

Top Bottom