• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

It's hilarious. They said shit like, "Portland is only 7-4 versus .500 teams or better".

Oh, you mean they have almost a .650 winning percentage versus .500 teams? ONLY?

"Kevin Love is playing at a MVP level, and LaMarcus at an All-Star level." ORLY?

I had to cringe when their announcers said nobody in the NBA compared to Kevin Love, because of his unique set of abilities. (Ryan Anderson anyone?)

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Ya'll realize that shit don't work if it's provoked, right? lol.

Your sensitivity creeps up like a bad Spidey sense, before anyone even opens their mouths.

4th game in 5 nights.

Blazers are already in Portland. After tonight, they have tied Philadelphia for most games played in the NBA. I'll take a 3-1 road trip.
Wolves have had a pretty shit schedule as well, tons of b2b's vs rested teams. Schedules can suck.

Minny announcers are really salty that Portland has the record that they have.
Oh come on. Jim Peterson is the least homerish color commentator in the league and Benz doesn't really give his opinion all that much on league matters. I haven't heard any salt. In fact they've complimented the Blazers several times...

reilo

Wolves have had a pretty shit schedule as well, tons of b2b's vs rested teams. Schedules can suck.

Oh come on. Jim Peterson is the least homerish color commentator in the league and Benz doesn't really give his opinion all that much on league matters. I haven't heard any salt. In fact they've complimented the Blazers several times...

There's several people on here that mentioned the same thing, and those quotes are real.

Indiana does a really good job at making sure our perimeter guys rarely get clean looks beyond the arc, and they're also too wingspanny and quick to recover when they front the post. hopefully this team tries different things and is more cautious in the future

reilo

Indiana does a really good job at making sure our perimeter guys rarely get clean looks beyond the arc, and they're also too wingspanny and quick to recover when they front the post. hopefully this team tries different things and is more cautious in the future

Their defensive rotations are phenomenal.

Blazers fans

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!

I agree. Peterson really doesn't hesitate to call attention to the bad things the Wolves do. But I also got to hear Petersen straight rip the Wolves when they were running out some of the trash they have. He fucking hated Michael Beasley.

Top Bottom