• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Um weird final shot Lebron was hugging him. Whatever WE WIN!!!

What a great game! Its rare to get games that feel this intense in december. Good game Indiana, the ECF is going to be epic.

Vire

I don't wanna hear shit about the refs, they were terrible. 28 foul shots for the Pacers.

They deserve the L.

We shot 5-21 on threes and still beat them. They better be scared.

I thought the refs were really bad in favor of Miami that 2nd half.

Still Miami got pretty lucky at home to win with wade lebron and bosh playing great. Was a fun game to watch.

I feel like David west missing that bunny with 1:30 left up 3 was the big play in the game. Bye hits that Indy holds on. Instead, bosh and ray hits 3s on mini breaks as a result.

Also Indy needs Nash so hill isn't in the game at the end.

LeBron 24/9/7 on 8/14

Wade 32 on 15/25 shooting!

Bosh 15 points and a clutch 3.

I'm so fucking scared of the Pacer but if Bosh can consistently get Hibbert in trouble then that's a layer of soiled underwear removed.

Vire

LeBron 24/9/7 on 8/14

Wade 32 on 15/25 shooting!

Bosh 15 points and a clutch 3.

I'm so fucking scared of the Pacer but if Bosh can consistently get Hibbert in trouble then that's a layer of soiled underwear removed.

How about if our bench didn't shoot 5/21 on threes. We could have won easily.

I ain't worried.

Dwyane WAS a beast tonight though.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
dat Houston crowd

wtf is Harden playing?

worst injury... huge dunk...okay

Top Bottom