• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
sucked total ass in the clutch then hit caught an imbound and hit an open jumper with 1.0 secs

he got us back into the game in the 3rd but jesus fuck he was terrible after that

al jeff carried us but it looks like may have aggravated that ankle again

derozan phoned it in too

henderson needs to start playing drunk or something

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
The entire Knick team is falling apart.

Everyone.

Murry.

Now Artest.

Who's next? The NBA Gods have their snipers drawn.

Pimpwerx

For Miami, tonight was just another game. For Indy, tonight was just another loss. Eat it, scumbags! LOL!

That said, it means nothing. Just glad we at least won one, so the narrative isn't to painful the next month or so. PEACE.

Vire

Lebron about to eat Mario chalmers Alive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqmlbzSuH9k&feature=youtu.be

11WBTwi.gif

and then apologizing:

leb22.gif

RIO I GAVE YOU A LOUIS VUITTON HANDBAG AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?

Silkworm

Don't you wanna tank?

As a Celtics fan, I suppose tanking could work out but the Atlantic Division is so horrible, there's a decent chance the C's could get a 4th seed by winning it. To lose any chance of a playoff chance with the crappy Eastern Conference the C's would need to pull Bucks-like (or Knicks-like) ineptitude which is just hard to stomach. Still when/if Rondo comes back I think the Celtics will improve enough to be in it for a chance at the 4th seed in the playoffs. I don't think the team has to be completely blown apart as I think Stevens has some good working parts on the current team. If they end up trading Rondo at the end of the season they could use that to help rebuild. I'm not sure how much the NBA draft would make a difference aka I'm not sold on Wiggins on being the "next Lebron" or that any of the other players in the first round of the draft will miraculously turn the Celtics team around.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Look Assik looks happy on the bench.

Bitch

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Van Gundy telling the truth. Shit on Asik, he's bitchmade.

Knicks. God.

Fucking JR Smith

I guess I don't really understand, but an agency doesn't actually run the Knicks in the shadows, right?

The GM is CAA

The coach is CAA

The star player is CAA

JR Smith is CAA

Apparently it all started because they got James Dolan's band on tour with his favorite band, who are also represented by CAA

*shrug*

Owzers

watching the bulls/rockets game, i get uncomfortable watching games where a center wants the ball often and it's the guards roll to make sure they never get it. Pass it to dwight when he's open or sit him down and tell him he's only there for rebounds because he looks like he is constantly let down every drive.

Top Bottom