• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Sorry Nets fans about Lopez. Now you know the hell the Bulls fans are going through. I'd tell you to enjoy the tank, but it sounds like you guys don't have your picks anyways?

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
No team is second rate to the Knicks.

except the Nets who why i don't know, willingly decided to become the knicks of the early 2000's....

both teams suck man. Why the fuck couldnt the nets just come to ny and not do stupid shit? we already had a dysfunctional team. But no Billy "they won't fire me no matter what" king had to start trading down.... Its like there is collusion between both teams to just suck and collect the profits from basketball fans.

Forever

Banned
Sorry Nets fans about Lopez. Now you know the hell the Bulls fans are going through. I'd tell you to enjoy the tank, but it sounds like you guys don't have your picks anyways?

Yup and yup. We are last year's Lakers.

except the Nets who why i don't know, willingly decided to become the knicks of the early 2000's....

both teams suck man. Why the fuck couldnt the nets just come to ny and not do stupid shit? we already had a dysfunctional team. But no Billy "they won't fire me no matter what" king had to start trading down.... Its like there is collusion between both teams to just suck and collect the profits from basketball fans.
It's just a question now of which team learns to hold on to its draft picks first.

Zeus Molecules

Kobe wears Nike, tore his achilles and broke his leg within 6 months?

adidas is going to make sure that their forum plants remind everyone about that fact incessantly ......

Lakers are in a bad situation? We have our picks.

to be fair stern did you guys in. You should of had cp3 and that alongside kobe would of likely kept bitch ass dwight there..... stern should be booed whenever he is seen in LA.

Vahagn

Kobe wears Nike, tore his achilles and broke his leg within 6 months?

After more miles on his legs that almost anyone who's ever played the game? Kobe's been one of the most durable nba players ever and only started getting injured a few years after he probably should have started to.

I'm not being facetious with Lillard dude, I'm legitimately concerned because I think he might be the best blazer to ever play if he can stay healthy and avoid Rose like injuries. Even Wall's dealt with some and they're young as hell.

SamuraiX-

Is Michael Carter-Williams really the consensus RotY at the moment?

Because just going by stats, the rest of the 2013 lottery is looking like hot ass.

Mik317

Because just going by stats, the rest of the 2013 lottery is looking like hot ass.

Trey Burke is making a run (it also helps that the Jazz was running out Jamall Fucking Tinsley for a bit there so anyone has to be better) at it lately...but yeah.

They are who we thought they were. Almost 2000-esque

I feel bad for Porter. How do you get playing time over two sfs that are having career years?

Oh well, he'll get minutes eventually

http://www.indystar.com/story/sport...b-kravitz-pacers-should-keep-granger/4157841/

Some really interesting quotes from Larry Bird there on Granger. Dude just calls out his work ethic, about how he should come off the bench behind Lance, definitely not doing his trade value any favors. Also says that a trade most likely won't happen because they can't afford to trade away his expiring contract and take money back in a deal.

they should trade granger and hill for a pg that actually knows how to do a proper pick and roll. hell a player like felton's style would benefit this team more than george hill.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
to be fair stern did you guys in. You should of had cp3 and that alongside kobe would of likely kept bitch ass dwight there..... stern should be booed whenever he is seen in LA.

Why would he get booed in Clipper town?

Zeus Molecules

Why would he get booed in Clipper town?

mc63t.gif

nice.....

Top Bottom