• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

you have a strange way of saying that.
I'm saying last year Chandler was rusty and still injured, which is a large reason why he was absolutely sonned by Hibbert. For some reason Dy doesn't want to lay any blame on him and thinks because I say some blame should go on Chandler I apparently hate him.

I love Chandler and he makes the Knicks go now that he's healthy. I was joking that the way Dy must love him Knicks could get Kemba/Biyombo/picks for Tyson.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Emwitus

help me GAF. I paid for league pass mobile just now in a brain fart moment and I can't cancel it. I contacted NBA and they said only Google can cancel but there is no cancellation or refunds option anywhere!!! Agh HELP!!!!!
Edit: and if I won't be able to is the 39 buck pass for the whole season ?
Boohoo

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
God McFail is such a shitty coach.

Top Bottom