• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Bosh is a monstar right now. Coast-to-coastin'. Rub it on your skin like lotion. PEACE.

Bosh is the blue one with the long neck

where-are-they-now-the-nba-monsters-from-space-jam.jpg

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Man with Tyson in the game, the Knicks look like a team worthy of the Atlantic Division

Seriously though, the team is absolutely garbage without him as evident by these last 6 weeks

I still can't believe how so many Knicks fans shit on him last year in the playoffs

It was fucking obvious to anyone not swinging from Carmelo's nuts that Chandler was the MVP of that team

I still can't believe how so many Knicks fans shit on him last year in the playoffs

It was fucking obvious to anyone not swinging from Carmelo's nuts that Chandler was the MVP of that team

Tyson was pretty awful during the Pacers series. He got owned by Hibbert almost every night, though I think he was nursing an injury and sick.

I do agree, he's the most important piece of this team.

Forever

Banned
#TradeForLinsanity
#TankForBoston

I've found the silver lining. If we get the Celtics a high enough pick, they can terrorize the Knicks for years to come.

Clyde: "Knicks cant handle prosperity"

Its like after a comfortable lead they go back to iso bullshit putting up bad shots

#TradeForLinsanity
#TankForBoston

I've found the silver lining. If we get the Celtics a high enough pick, they can terrorize the Knicks for years to come.

The thought of Lin in that jersey makes me want to vomit.

Though I would probably watch more Nets games

dalVlatko

Cavs need to cut Bynum

It was an interesting experiment but he just isn't even close to being the same player he used to be and force feeding him the ball won't change that

Pimpwerx

Watching the Heat guard play makes me wonder what the problem it with Indiana's coaching staff. People keep saying they're a PG away from being a serious contender, because they can't throw an entry pass to save their lives. However, the Heat thrive with two PGs who are combo guards. One of them fairly undersized, in Cole.

Both Cole and Rio can throw great entry passes. How is it possible that two smaller guys can feed the ball into even a SG like Wade while longer, bigger guards like Lance and George Hill can't seem to do it consistently? Barbosa and Collison didn't do much better there either.

I'm not so sure just signing a PG is the solution for them as it is their offense and the way they develop their PGs. Maybe they just need a better assistant who can develop PGs. PEACE.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Harden out again...

we have a chance

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

giri

Watching the Heat guard play makes me wonder what the problem it with Indiana's coaching staff. People keep saying they're a PG away from being a serious contender, because they can't throw an entry pass to save their lives. However, the Heat thrive with two PGs who are combo guards. One of them fairly undersized, in Cole.

Both Cole and Rio can throw great entry passes. How is it possible that two smaller guys can feed the ball into even a SG like Wade while longer, bigger guards like Lance and George Hill can't seem to do it consistently? Barbosa and Collison didn't do much better there either.

I'm not so sure just signing a PG is the solution for them as it is their offense and the way they develop their PGs. Maybe they just need a better assistant who can develop PGs. PEACE.

No. a PG isn't the pacers biggest need. George Hill does fine in his role.

Matrix

Ronnie Brewer...

why is he on the roster :\

Top Bottom