• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Velcro Fly

Refs miss a goaltend at one end and a foul on the made 3 at the other. Not calling anything!

Always a nice Christmas when the Bulls play well.

Lets get it!

BcWihkFIEAASnmu.jpg

dream

They were going to lose anyways. KD is sour that melo beat him last year for the scoring title and it was okc vs knicks that solidified it lol.

I know the Knicks were going to lose anyway, but you gotta try for your team's sake. I thought Carmelo had pride, but I guess playing for the Knicks beat that out of him.

Merry Christmas, Best-GAF.

How much of it do you think has to do with Kidd coaching?

It probably has something to do with it, but this team has been destroyed by injury and age. Four in their top five guys in terms of win shares (not counting Bropez who is out for the year) are Plumlee, Livingston, Blatche, and Alan Anderson. You'd never expect a team with those guys as the main statistical producers to win regardless of the coach.

This Nets team....

The Warriors have been a disappointment this year...but Brooklyn is making me appreciate the Warriors winning record.

Lol...this Nets team doesnt deserve a #1 pick.

Spurs vs. Rockets and Warriors vs. Clippers better make up for these shitty first games.

Thibs has to be far and away the best coach in the league right?

Getting this bull team to keep running through flames and some how making D.J look like an NBA player is just silly

Thibs has to be far and away the best coach in the league right?

Getting this bull team to keep running through flames and some how making D.J look like an NBA player is just silly
The bulls aren't in the playoff picture right now in a historically bad eastern conference and are beating a .333 team. Maybe you should calm down a bit

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
dy is proud somewhere.

I can't look at the game tbh

I just know he'll die of a massive heart attack in the fourth quarter as he gets a chance to shoot game winning free throws and ensure a multi-year contract with the Bulls as their point guard of the future

Top Bottom