• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

diehard

Fleer
Eh, my poor recollection of history aside, I'm kind of proud of the Lakers today. They didn't just lay down for this Heat team

It wasn't as bad as everyone thinks, you actually got the date right, and if you really wanted to argue it i guess you could possibly say it was 1928.

Pimpwerx

What's the consensus on the sleeves? I've hated them from day 1. I still hate them. I hope the NBA drops the idea completely. PEACE.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Give me a damn gift tonight Rockets.

Bread

Banned
inLyka6OTOU3n.jpg
:dead

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
God these uni's are ass.

Then again, Rockets uni's are disgusting anyway.

Matrix

ParGod gonna get paidddddd

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
If the idea of the sleeved jerseys was to make them attractive to the general male audience that wears jerseys in public they probably shouldn't have made them as tight as they look. Definitely not a good look, especially for folks who aren't ripped like NBA players or for Boris Diaw.

Matrix

Old ass Spurs

PARGOD

Cloudy

Banned
If the idea of the sleeved jerseys was to make them attractive to the general male audience that wears jerseys in public they probably shouldn't have made them as tight as they look. Definitely not a good look, especially for folks who aren't ripped like NBA players or for Boris Diaw.

It's so they can put ads on the sleeve. There is really no place for ads on a tank top

Top Bottom