• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Pimpwerx

Manu looks like he's wearing bootleg Spurs merch from Chinatown. No, fuck it. From the dude on the corner pushing blems every day. Fuck these t's. PEACE.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
wtf is AB doing.

I swear he only plays well in Houston

Nobility

Banned
If you were to tell me the Spurs would give up 40 points in the first quarter, I would never believe you.

Learn something new everyday.

Matrix

God damn Mcfail bring back Howard/Parsons or Lin. One of them at least.

Matrix

Really Harden!?

Yep, Pop is trolling.

Told ya
42e788d15f6e5fae9bce5e38da1d9fb7.gif

Matrix

So you can just hack the fucking shit out of Howard?

okayyy

Matrix

whine timmy whine for the foul!

Need Yao to teach these guys how to make ft's.

Matrix

Top Bottom