• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Cloudy

Banned
Paul is such a bitch. Who gets that mad at a ref for not calling something you know didn't happen. Like what kind of mindset)

Well he gets those phantom calls so often he's mad when they aren't made. I'd love him on my team but man he's a flopper and a whiner lol

Oh well, at least the Dubs won't make the playoffs the way they're playing.

Clips won't make it out of the first round.

Bogut can sod off. Convict clown.

Salty?

salty.gif

Oh...that 8th seed is the Warriors to lose.

I agree that my favorite team plays dumb and has a head coach that is SLOWLY learning on the job.

oh adam this is so rich coming from a clipper fan

Right. The Clips have been helped so much by the refs to their zero championships. zero Finals appearances, their one second round appearance, and their one division banner in their entire existence.

Why so salty? Bogut did a great service to humanity in this game.

Unfairly ejecting players affects the entire game dynamic. As much as I hate Cousins, KoMe, Wade, or Andre Miller, I'd rather them be playing than be ejected, suspended, or out with injuries.

diehard

Fleer
Right. The Clips have been helped so much by the refs to their zero championships. zero Finals appearances, their one second round appearance, and their one division banner in their entire existence.
They won like 3 games against the Jazz last year purely because of the refs, you had the usual "you mad?" type response.

I'm glad Blake Griffin got ejected again. I hope something similar happens in the Finals. Why? Because I don't think the NBA will seriously consider officiating problems until it becomes egregeous.

I'm glad Blake Griffin got ejected again. I hope something similar happens in the Finals. Why? Because I don't think the NBA will seriously consider officiating problems until it becomes egregeous.

Stern never does shit about bad calls at any point in the season, you think Silver will be different?

Kevtones

Just watched Clippers/GSW.

GSW/Mark Jackson/the NBA/David Stern - one of these parties had the fix on that game. Holy fucking shit. They weren't even fucking trying to cover their tracks - shit's despicable on Christmas.

#bootbogut

Top Bottom