• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
The Blazers wouldn't beat the Spurs or OKC in a series, but any logical Portland fan would tell you that anyways. They're over-achieving.

Portland doesn't have a consistent offensive scheme? Wtf am I reading lmao

"You can't beat the Spurs/Thunder with this"...

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201311020POR.html
http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201312040POR.html
Regular season means what?

Your teams whole offensive gameplan is to get a quick 3 from some where or past the ball into Aldridge for a turnaround midrange shot. You really think that's playoff caliber ball?

You play the games, not excuses.

You guys beat a Laker team playing Pau and a bunch of D-Leaguers by 6.

A win is a win.
The lakers usually play us pretty close though.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Regular season means what?

Your teams whole offensive gameplan is to get a quick 3 from some where or past the ball into Aldridge for a turnaround midrange shot. You really think that's playoff caliber ball?

The lakers usually play us pretty close though.
Please watch more than a fucking half of basketball before you open your mouth.

Mik317

Portland has a legit big and damn good point guard. Add in two wings who are above average in various categories, and it's not a surprise they are were they are at right now. If CJ is legit (and can come back from the injury) they also would have some scoring off the bench.

They are a well built team.

I just realized our trip ends at Denver on Monday. While that's not a B2B (thank god) we gotta win this game cause that game is always a fucking loss....except for last year

Bosh is fucking amazing

Lopez defended that as well as you could and Bosh hit that. While I wish he would have gotten a better attempt it's been nice to see him balling....in the 8 minutes I've seen tonight lolol

lol fucking christ as soon as I show up and blabber we got Beasley looking like Suns Beasley. I think I'm just going to go eat some ice cream and watch Jazz clippers instead

lol fucking christ as soon as I show up and blabber we got Beasley looking like Suns Beasley. I think I'm just going to go eat some ice cream and watch Jazz clippers instead

Go get Popeye's if you want the Heat to win...or do those magical powers only only work in the playoffs?

Top Bottom