• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Go get Popeye's if you want the Heat to win...or do those magical powers only only work in the playoffs?

Popeye's has expired. Going to have to find a new thing next summer. Preferably one that won't make me .... yeah you know the rest.

I actually haven't had Popeye's once since then lol.

I think outside of the you-know-what signing I think my favorite part of the year has been watching Cole play. This guy has gotten soooooooo much better,

Jeff-DSA

I really like this Portland team. I know the Jazz aren't winning a thing this year, so since my buddy (who is at this game right now) is from Tigard and a huge Blazers fan, I'll jump on the bandwagon.

This season only though. Any other season, screw the Blazers.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I really like this Portland team. I know the Jazz aren't winning a thing this year, so since my buddy (who is at this game right now) is from Tigard and a huge Blazers fan, I'll jump on the bandwagon.

Awwww

Bu-Bu-But...G TYME...

:(

Did I just hear Eric Reid use "Cole to the hole" lmfao

I hope I never hear that again

;_; Wade

I thought he was going to flat out smash that. WTF

Top Bottom