• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Barkley: "I left two tickets in the lobby for the game for a friend of mine and when I went down in the morning there were six tickets."

JESUS EFFING CHRIST

Tc5eN9v.gif

Zep

Banned
Like I was telling Gaby, its funny how the Knicks start off a game moving the ball around, scoring easily without Melo being involved...Then they decide to go into melo-ball and everyone on the team just stops moving completely. I figure with criticism going around and it being a national tv game, the Knicks will actually move the ball for four quarters tonight.

Predictable.

Pimpwerx

This is the low point of the decade. Take Kidd's jersey down from the rafters. And I can't even watch the game, because my girl is jocking the TV for the sound of Music TV special.

Damn, son. Sound of Music? Really? Did you bother to tell her it's been done before, and the original is probably better? Oh who am I kidding? This chick I'm with regularly boots me off sports for on demand Kardashians.

That's probably true, but what does that say about the Nets?

Oh damn. I had the scores reversed. Not sure why I thought the Nets were leading. I'm browsing while watching, and the commentary has been taking shots at both teams. LOL! Fuck the Nets are garbage. Is Forever in witness protection yet? PEACE.

Damn, son. Sound of Music? Really? Did you bother to tell her it's been done before, and the original is probably better? Oh who am I kidding? This chick I'm with regularly boots me off sports for on demand Kardashians.

Oh damn. I had the scores reversed. Not sure why I thought the Nets were leading. I'm browsing while watching, and the commentary has been taking shots at both teams. LOL! Fuck the Nets are garbage. Is Forever in witness protection yet? PEACE.

She has the DVD boxset. Shit don't matter. Not like I'm missing much. Signature 3rd quarter meltdown was all I needed.

Pimpwerx

You give Bargs a tech after watching the replay? Huh? I don't like the Knicks or Bargs, but how did he get a tech there? That bullshit double-tech is lazy officiating. PEACE.

knicks

If either team had a good record while the other suffered like the both of them are now, that suffering team would fire either Woodson or Kidd.

For the Nets to be losing by 30 at home to the 3-13 Knicks can literally be the nail in the coffin for Kidd. If the Nets were doing this to the Knicks at the Garden I would say the same thing for Woodson.

Top Bottom