• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Is Brooklyn in dis tonight?

No?

LOL. Thank God. We needed that win so badly. I only caught the end of the game though. Where can I see the whole thing?

Hellion

Brooklyn is Knicks Country

untitled-6bkkpb.gif

Guy on the left comes in and does his best "this is neogaf" behind spike lol

jjasper

As bad as Ed Davis has looked most of the year we really need him. A front court of Zach, Koufus, and John Leuer is probably not going to get us back to the playoffs.

Vire

Man what the hell is going on with Bosh. Dude has been terrible this season aside from the game winning threes.

Playing like a bench player. Lineup has been better on plus minus with Birdman in.

Zep

Banned
Man what the hell is going on with Bosh. Dude has been terrible this season aside from the game winning threes.

Playing like a bench player. Lineup has been better on plus minus with Birdman in.

He knows Carmelo is taking his spot next summer.

alba

Little is the new Big
Good to see you bro. I've been too depressed to watch most of the games lately.

After seeing Rose press conference and how he's feeling, I'd say you should be feeling a bit better. I'm always on reddit anyways for Bulls game, less on GAF (can't be everywhere at once).

Our boy Snell is getting his Butler type breakout, loving every second of it. I'm still annoyed at Teague though, dang it Bulls medical staff (aka shitty noobs) and Mike James :(

alba

Little is the new Big
Teague is utter shit, don't be fooled. We should've traded him in the preseason when his value was highest... now we'd get shit for him.

Top Bottom