• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
How the fuck is Washington losing to Milwaukee?

Vesely just got ATE

jesus

dat payback dunk tho :O

If not for the fact that he's probably hurting the Celtics' future by not tanking, I'd say Brad Stevens should be an early candidate for coach of the year.

After JR's knee swelled up he admitted he'd have to limit JR's minutes due to his surgery and that JR didn't have a full camp. And yet he was playing JR over 30 minutes a game and benching Shump/THJr.

You get a 3

You get a 3

And you also get a 3

It was regarding his sore knee. He'll never acknowledge that his son is playing like pig booty sweat this season so far
I knew I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up:(

Prigs with the extra pass

After JR's knee swelled up he admitted he'd have to limit JR's minutes due to his surgery and that JR didn't have a full camp. And yet he was playing JR over 30 minutes a game and benching Shump/THJr.

That's Woodson's biggest problem is that he's stubborn and doesn't adjust to the flow of the game.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
What a huge difference the Rockets offensive flow looks like when Harden isn't the one orchestrating the offense.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
What a huge difference the Rockets offensive flow looks like when Harden isn't the one orchestrating the offense.

Parsons makes a huge difference. Also it seems Hardens trying his once a month D so far.

Tjones looks great so far tonight after his last bleh games as well.

Jones beasting

Warriors look like a mess.

Also, whenever D12 tries that running hook move he looks like he's running in place. In ORL, he was much quicker at covering ground and getting that hook off.

WTF One Direction is sitting courtside and women are stepping on the court to take pics.

Someone send Artest and KMart to regulate.

EDIT: TERRIBLE shot by Shumpert... wow Knicks have been getting great looks and you shoot a 24-foot three on the secondary break? Come on.

dalVlatko

AgpYcFs.png

lol

Bill Simmons keeps pushing his Blake Griffin for Kevin Love trade.

shut up shut up shut up
He admitted it was dumb and Minnesota would never do it after bringing it up on the last podcast. Have no idea why he thought it was a good idea in the first place

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Parsons comes back and team looks much better

and everyone is playing D.

Between the Texans today and this quarter... feels like bizzaro Houston sports.

Top Bottom