• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

I don't think you can put Gasol or Kobe back in the game. Gasol just for being crap and Kobe for horrible turnovers

image.php

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I don't think you can put Gasol or Kobe back in the game. Gasol just for being crap and Kobe for horrible turnovers

Fans came to see Kobe. Pringles will throw him out there again.

Eleuin

Amir putting in work.

You guys may disagree but I think Ujiri isn't going to try to move him unless something really blows him away. Amir feels like the type of guy you want around when things finally turn around.
If he was moved I think it would be mutually agreed upon

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
my god young LOL

Cloudy

Banned
Kobe's turnovers aren't caused by rust as the commentators are suggesting, they're caused by him trying to force stupid passes so he doesn't have to shoot. Three of his turnovers have come on pick and roll players where he's been wide open yet tries to force it to Pau or Sacre who are being doubled. Two of them on fast breaks where he's open and the other guy is getting doubled but he passes it anyway.

Yup. If he has no confidence to shoot, he can't be out there...

Matrix

"we want kobe"

Crowd gives no fucks

Kobe comes in lolz told you Konex

took out Henry!? wut lol

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Either the Kings' front office is even more incompetent than we believed or they traded for a tank commander. At least they dumped Salmons or so the report I read suggested.

Kings need no commander. They've been using Tankrilla tactics for years.

Matrix

lol he won't shoot

Top Bottom