• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Flash

where do guys think Lowry ends up? I'm actually a pretty big fan of his... but he isn't apart of our future and trading him will help the tanking cause immensely.

I think Indiana or Golden State would be good fits.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
where do guys think Lowry ends up? I'm actually a pretty big fan of his... but he isn't apart of our future and trading him will help the tanking cause immensely.

If he went to Indiana, I'd finally take Indy over Miami.

Amir + Lowry to LAC for anything.

J2 Cool

I really think the Lakers should be tanking this season, but more than that I'd rather see Kobe get back to form. It'll be a really interesting month, glad to see him back regardless of first game result. He's a treasure to the NBA. It's going to take him 3-4 games to feel confident physically though, and to start forgetting about what he needs to do physically and get into a game rhythm.

I really think the Lakers should be tanking this season, but more than that I'd rather see Kobe get back to form. It'll be a really interesting month, glad to see him back regardless of first game result. He's a treasure to the NBA. It's going to take him 3-4 games to feel confident physically though, and to start forgetting about what he needs to do physically and get into a game rhythm.

I'm hopeful that Kobe working his way back into shape is going to help escalate the tank.

Vahagn

This was a 10-9 team that's not tanking and not on pace to get a playoff seed. Best thing for this team is to get to the potential. I.e. - get everyone including Kobe revving at their top gears

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Kobe's back

tumblr_mxes1eyHow1sdl3w4o1_400.gif

Top Bottom