• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol lin

Nice to see the Rockets guards not playing any D again

Matrix

LOL Blake shitting on Harden

Pimpwerx

Facebook loves these, so I thought I'd share:
The LA Non-Lakers sailed into uncharted waters tonight, as they voyaged to the AAA by Biscayne Bay. What they encountered was a formidable beachhead manned by America's TeamTM, The Miami HEAT. CP3 ran into wall after wall of Miami defenders. The Griffin Force was scalded by the intensity of the Heatles front line. Doc Rivers couldn't extinguish this blaze. The Miami HEAT literally overwhelmed them. King James commanded the troops, while Bosh Buckets provided the heavy artillery. However, it was precision strikes from Flash, chipping in 29 big points that ultimately secured the win. When you come to the 305, your game better be at 10, or you'll end up leaving with 0. The reigning champs reign supreme. 4-2. Come to our city unprepared and you'll die of HEAT exhaustion.
I'll probably only do these for games I get to watch in full live. My work schedule is ridiculous this season. PEACE.

Matrix

lol Rockets look like shit every game now till the 3rd quarter.

When your 2nd and 3rd best players cannot play together, you are a poorly constructed team.

Wonder if Morey waiting longer and longer to do what is inevitable (trading Asik) is going to torpedo his value.

The Pelicans don't want to give up Ryno for Asik and Millsap can't be traded until December 15th so I would guess they keep it going until then. I don't think it will hurt his value too much, everyone knows this is a really awkward fit.

Matrix

I can't remember the last time the Lakers had 3 point shooting like this. Remains to be seen if they can keep it going throughout the season, but it would be fun to see Kobe driving and kicking to consistent 3 point threats when he comes back.

Matrix

lol this is hilariously sad

Pimpwerx

Holy shit, sports overload tonight. I was so caught up in the Heat game I forgot there was OU-Stanford, Baylor-Lesser OU and an NFL game between two shitty teams. Oh yeah, and this dumpster fire in Houston too. Cot damn! I need another TV. PEACE.

Matrix

Wtf is Bev's D tonight?

Top Bottom