• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I'm really hopeful for Aldridge this season. He's notoriously TERRIBLE to begin the season, but this year he's started off really well which makes me think he might have another gear in store before the ASG.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lowry gonna get fined.

That Houston flop carries over.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lin... impressive

1i3BtTH

Matrix

Watching the Rockets, it's not just that they're fielding poor perimeter defenders but I get the feeling that they're generally confused about their defensive rotations all the time...which is on the coach. They just seem to be scrambling to cover random people.

Smokey

Watching the Rockets, it's not just that they're fielding poor perimeter defenders but I get the feeling that they're generally confused about their defensive rotations all the time...which is on the coach. They just seem to be scrambling to cover random people.

Yep

Matrix

Top Bottom