• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
ParGod to HarGod :O

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
What else is new? NBA refs are bought and paid for.

Yea we knew this years ago

screwed_game5.jpg

Matrix

Matrix

lol the one time Harden is really fouled... no call.

WTF Hubbie you need to retire

LOL omg Dwight.. damn lol

Fuck I hate it when Commentators feel like they have to tell the narrative based on what the refs called. Hubie brown with the "Fantastic Block, gets all ball" as Harden is blatantly getting mugged.

Matrix

Fuck I hate it when Commentators feel like they have to tell the narrative based on what the refs called. Hubie brown with the "Fantastic Block, gets all ball" as Harden is blatantly getting mugged.

lol He's old as shit, not completely shocked he said that.

giri

Look at this suns tank.

It's beautiful.

Losing to the Kings twice in a row.

Amazing.

I mean, there's the jazz who are just blatant.

Then there's the suns. Doing it inconspicuosly.

exarkun

T-Jone evolving into a starting 4, thank you based god.

Knicks-age, at least it was close. But shump fouling george was LOL. And JR being JR is still lol.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Kevin Garnett on how to fix this: "I don't know. If I knew, I'd share it with this locker room."

KG left SPEECHLESS by Biyombo and Adrien

repent brehs

I hope the Grizzlies don't adjust to the warriors back court size.

10 losses in a row to the Grizzlies?!? Get tha shit outta here. (hope it won't be 11)

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Just looking at their numbers and contract statuses in Cleveland... man

Cleveland is so next level with this tanking shit. Sun Tzu couldn't tank like this. This is Tankception. Why stop tanking now? We can tank deeper. The holodeck from Star Trek can make classic galleons appear but it could never produce a tank like this. Germany could've fought and won on both fronts if they had a Cleveland Tank. Liam Neeson wants no part of this tank. Next Gen Ace Combat's final mission will be the Cleveland Cavaliers. Ryan Reynolds doesn't even want to be associated with this tank.

Matrix

Howard shitting on Cuban.

linsivvi

Look at this suns tank.

It's beautiful.

Losing to the Kings twice in a row.

Amazing.

I mean, there's the jazz who are just blatant.

Then there's the suns. Doing it inconspicuosly.

I've already given up on the tank. At 5 wins, the Lakers and the Suns have better records than 9 teams in the East, all of them are under .400. How are you going to compete with that?

Matrix

So glad Tjones is the starter now.

Lost to the Bobcats? Deron with sore cankles again? Blatche leading all scorers? Blow this shit team up and fire Kidd.

Sorry, had an awful night at the Y. Had to wait an extra 40 minutes to play because the 7pm game went into quadruple overtime, then lost by 3 despite playing my best offensive game of the season.

This box score odd just frosting on a shitty cake.

Top Bottom