• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
They really aren't

One of the few things I agree that the NBA should focus on. It will create potential fastbreak opportunities and speed up the game.

Veteran players would touch the ball on purpose to prevent teams from doing this after a made basket.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
One of the few things I agree that the NBA should focus on. It will create potential fastbreak opportunities and speed up the game.

Veteran players would touch the ball on purpose to prevent teams from doing this after a made basket.

Is that what it is? I didn't even know why they were calling that shit.

Just very little defensive communication right now for the Knicks. Transition D has been very poor all game, Shump foul troubles have hurt them, he'd usually the roamer and plays aggressive.

And now Deng hits a 3. Lord.

reilo

Is that what it is? I didn't even know why they were calling that shit.

Yep. There's plenty of run-out opportunities for a team after a made basket, but that's negated the moment the opposing player touches the ball and throws it to a ref or prevents the possessing team from grabbing it first.

reilo

Bargnani setting a pick for MWP so that he can attempt a fadeaway 20-footer is fucking hilarious to me for some reason.

Is bargs actually good at anything?

He's not even exciting in the "big guy who very occasionally hits from 3 like Byron Mullens" kind of way.
Like I said earlier, dude isn't ready. He had very little practice over the summer due to the bronchitis and injuries. Woodson says he needs to work through it but admitted he's a couple of weeks away.

Top Bottom