• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

diehard

Fleer
What a repugnant performance from a repugnant team. Utah has absolutely no sense of urgency. Everyone is playing with a "we'll get em next year" mentality. Enjoy your toxic lake.

No, fuck your flopping ass bitch team.

Enjoy your toxic everything.

Told ya'll months ago lakers making playoffs was a lock. :D

Enjoy that last pick in the 1st round, suns.

Enjoy the playoffs:

KevinDurant_shimmy_original.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Are the Rockets trying to get the 7th seed, cause last I checked they were.... cause all I hear is about the fucking Lakers.

Fucking ESPN.

What a bizarrely down year from Millsap. Looked like he was injured or wanted out for a lot of the season :(

Can't believe we almost made the playoffs in the West with a center who doesn't defend, guards that can't play basketball, our best player being out of sync all year, and Corbin playing Hayward and Favors less than 30 MPG and Kanter less than 20 MPG.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
ugh rooting for the Lakers just to see Harden against OKC.

Vire

To be honest, Utah doesn't really deserve a playoff spot.

They should have easily gotten it when Lakers were imploding, but nope.
ugh rooting for the Lakers just to see Harden against OKC.

Why? Houston has a way better chance against the Spurs.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Worstern conference confirmed.

Scrub ass teams can't even decide if they want to tank or not. Stay mediocre, Salt Crab City

rando14

West should just steal a playoff spot from the East. No one in this fucking universe wants to watch the bucks

Matrix

Not me, Bill Simmons wants to see it.

I should have posted that. I want the Spurs.

Top Bottom