• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Z-bo is not being nice at all to the Jazz right now D:

At least this will probably be Mo's last game in a Jazz's uniform.

What a bad way for Millsap to probably go out though :(

the jazz are just awful

pretty amazing they've still been able to compete for a playoff spot with their horrible roster, puts it into perspective just how bad the lakers have been this year

Vire

Do the Grizz have any incentive to win this game or are they just giving the neo-lakes a gift wrapped packaged?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Gasol goes out and they build the lead.

Shame on you Utah.

linsivvi

Do the Grizz have any incentive to win this game or are they just giving the neo-lakes a gift wrapped packaged?

If the Grizzlies win and the Clippers lose to the Kings then they get home court.

Possibly the last home game ever for Sacramento, and they beat the Clippers by double digits last time, so it's possible.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
The most disappointing thing about this is that it makes the Lakers game later almost meaningless.

Not for us Rockets/Lakers fans.

OKC or the Tmac Spurs.

GIVE ME DAT OLD CRIPPLED SPURS TEAM

Matrix

bad road team plays bad on road.

nba-gaf surprised.

Nah, I figured they would lose. I just wanted the Lakers/Rockets game to be huge.

linsivvi, I want nothing more.

Emwitus

The situation right now in this utah game is why you gotta have a player like durant on your team. I think they made just 2 field goals?

Just imagine if the refs didn't hand the Warriors game to the Lakers.

That loss was on Mark Jacksons bad game management. Golden State couldve won even with that ridiculous free throw disparity. the Spurs get some blame too for that stinker of a game on Sunday. Lettin Steve Blake wet up their jaw all night? smh.

Top Bottom