• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
To my NYers who saw that Biener Audi commercial: erase it from your memory. Shit hole dealer with the most fucked up used cars on the lot and scummy new car sales reps who treat everyone like an idiot.

Go to Bell Audi in Jersey, instead.

To my NYers who saw that Biener Audi commercial: erase it from your memory. Shit hole dealer with the most fucked up used cars on the lot and scummy new car sales reps who treat everyone like an idiot.

Go to Bell Audi in Jersey, instead.

cant be worse than major world. that place is scum city

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Pretty sure the Knicks are hungover.

Melo and Diddy threw a huge party yesterday night in the city, I think.

Soo...

I can't believe the Cavaliers are winning when Kyrie is shooting so terribly. I still don't think they'll win unless Kyrie makes a key shot in the next few possessions.

melo tries to take on 4 guys. lucky he got bailed out by a call.

ANOTHER MISSED FT. CMON

Just no rhythm at all now. He can't take it to the rim because he's getting no calls. Can't shoot either.

plus hes frustrated from the lack of calls so hes not playing with a cool head. id rather have amare play for a while and bring melo back later on after woodson has a talk with him

Pretty sure the Knicks are hungover.

Melo and Diddy threw a huge party yesterday night in the city, I think.

Soo...

i thought that wasnt until the weekend? but yeah theyre clearly hungover. this team is always hungover -_-

Pimpwerx

On that delay of game PP got in the Bulls-Celts game, did Noah's FT count? He made the shot, but I could swear I saw him shoot 2 FTs after that.

If that's the case, then why don't teams just use that as a strategy late in games? When someone is taking FTs in a close game, use your freebie delay of game penalty to "ice" the FT shooter. Did I see that wrong just now? PEACE.

Top Bottom