• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I don't give a crap what the payroll is as long as we're winning. I will say, I hold the FO a lot less blameless this year, then I did during the Smush Parker "We'll pay our starting PG 800,000 on a one year contract in order to save money even though it's Kobe's absolute prime" years.

If you buy a basketball team and you aren't competitive to try to win, sell it to someone else or stop whining.
Now this is the attitude I like. Hell yeah, Lakers-AGE.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Fuck the D-League.

Fab Melo should be starting or GTFO.
Kevin+Garnett+Blank+Stare.png

"Et tu, Sanjuro?"

Jesus Christ Kidd's shooting has been horrible... wide open looks all day. At this rate Brewer should start, this is a type of game you'd need him.

garbage shooting from both teams. 5 mins left and knicks lead with 8 lol

He got garbage time not too long ago. But hasn't started since early January.

knicks looked great when his 3s dropped. i still think he has value if he plays good hard defense which this team needs more of.

Word is outta NY Kidd may move out of the starting lineup and Brewer or Copeland will replace him soon. Kidd is in a bit of a shooting slump.

only if copeland stops being a selfish fuck. dude can make buckets but he cant do anything else. dude is like a marshmellow

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Elaine Alden....

Google it.

Landry's wifeyboo, ya'll. Fake breasts...but still hot.

DAM :D

Top Bottom