• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Demar loves that fadeaway shot way too much because he can't shoot it worth shit. If he does make one, he'll think he's Jordan and start taking them for the rest of the game.

God damn, the Bulls are imploding their season; No wonder Rose isn't coming back this year. Boozer's plus/minus is -100 the last 6 games, Deng and Noah have been awful, Jimmy Butler and Bellinelli have come back down to earth and Rip is a walking corpse. Thibs seems to be yellin less as well.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
God damn, the Bulls are imploding their season; No wonder Rose isn't coming back this year. Boozer's plus/minus is -100 the last 6 games, Deng and Noah have been awful, Jimmy Butler and Bellinelli have come back down to earth and Rip is a walking corpse. Thibs seems to be yellin less as well.
That's right. It's over. Embrace the failure. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Hopefully Boozer gets traded to the Nets where he can be a PnR monster again with Deron.

That's right. It's over. Embrace the failure. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Hopefully Boozer gets traded to the Nets where he can be a PnR monster again with Deron.
I don't hate Boozer and am glad he got enough shots to make his awful contract tradeable. The Bulls are in the Least though and outside of Miami, anyone can finish 2 through 8 so I won't be giving up.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I don't hate Boozer and am glad he got enough shots to make his awful contract tradeable. The Bulls are in the Least though and outside of Miami, anyone can finish 2 through 8 so I won't be giving up.
Bulls have no chance in any year as long as the Big Three are in Miami, and after they're done, it'll be OKC's time. Especially with an organization that is more concerned with trading players away to avoid the luxury tax than they are at getting better.

RedAssedApe

Banned
knicks getting beat by john lucas and alan anderson of all people. allstar break can't come soon enough. i wanna see another gay dagger before its over though

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
THIS IS NOT BASKETBALL!

iAuo3KgxmD2Rx.gif

Top Bottom