• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

What a disheartening way to go into the break. As bad as the reffing was the game was there for them in the 4th.

They better purge those toxins over the ASG and rest up.

EDIT: I hate Yankees-GAF.

woodson has been making some dumb fuck coaching decisions the last few games. where was shump and brewer down the stretch when we needed stops? where was novak who has hot tonight? stupid stupid stupid.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
woodson has been making some dumb fuck coaching decisions tonight. where was shump and brewer down the stretch when we needed stops? where was novak who has hot tonight? stupid stupid stupid.

I don't know what level of hell Brewer's doghouse is located in, but it's deep.

h3ro

EDIT: I hate Yankees-GAF.

OBjDJ.gif

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I went to work out, and just checked the score.

Yep, should have started tanking 25 games ago.

I don't know what level of hell Brewer's doghouse is located in, but it's deep.

yeah hes like "ive got to help ronnie". that was 2 months ago. way to motivate and encourage him by stripping him of any play time. yep.

and having kidd out there was absolutely pointless. guy didnt contribute anything to offense and is too old to keep up with the young players he has to guard. so much for keeping him fresh for the playoffs.

No adjustments?
74337822.jpg

awww man, those horrible horrible memories.

Maybe Carmelo isn't on roids?
I Kiiiid

but seriously Lebron has to have like 50 lbs on Carmelo and if people don't get out of the way he will get the call. Not knocking Lebron, top 2 in the league.
If Lebron played in this game with this crew he'd get 20 FTs...

EDIT: word in the postgame is Carmelo may have a hyper-extended elbow. Checking media feeds.

For you ratcliffa
Jared Zwerling @JaredZwerling 1 minute ago
Woodson says he may rejuggle the starting five after the break. Ronnie Brewer is a "possibility." #Knicks
and of course
Frank Isola @FisolaNYDN 4 minutes ago
Mike Woodson on Carmelo: "He got banged on his shooting hand...arm. He was acting like he didn't have any feeling in it."

EDIT: Yep, he's hurt. FACK!!!
Chris Herring @HerringWSJ about 5 minutes ago
J.R. Smith says he believes it was an elbow to Melo's bicep early in the game that had him get hurt

holy fuck what happened tonight? i thought it was half time when i looked at the box score and saw 63. has portland finally learned how to tank?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
holy fuck what happened tonight? i thought it was half time when i looked at the box score and saw 63. has portland finally learned how to tank?

No.

Jason Quick said:
Wesley Matthews said he has a high-ankle sprain and that he heard a pop when he landed. He vows to play in the Feb. 19 game vs. Phoenix

Top Bottom