• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

I try not to watch bad teams play bball since I only have so much free time so forgive me if this question has an obvious answer. Do the Lakers know that shots made behind the painted arc are worth 3 points instead of just two?

So according to that fancy NBA stats site, Timmy is tops in every relevant defensive stat.

And the Spurs have turned it around completely and are a top 3 defensive team again.

Who's got sidebets that he gets snubbed on DPOTY again? They're gonna give it to Larry Sanders aren't they.

No one cares about this game, lets look at stats

http://stats.nba.com/leaguePlayerSh...e=2012-13&sortField=FG_PCTZone4&sortOrder=DES

29/53 on corner threes for Steph.

3 point contest is done

This is fucking awesome.

Jazz were +14.4 with Hornacek on the court in 97, fuck.

So according to that fancy NBA stats site, Timmy is tops in every relevant defensive stat.

And the Spurs have turned it around completely and are a top 3 defensive team again.

Who's got sidebets that he gets snubbed on DPOTY again? They're gonna give it to Larry Sanders aren't they.

Duncan missed games: 12
Marc Gasol missed games: 0

This will be the reason why Duncan doesn't win DPotY this year.

They will say that he didn't play enough minutes or something

Won't play enough minutes to qualify. Sorry Duncan.

Timmy is 1st all-time in DRtg, will end as 2nd in Defensive win shares, top 3 in defensive rebounds, and top 5 in blocks. He'll have also led a top 3 defensive team for all but a couple seasons in his career, and has the record for the most all-defensive team selections.

But he doesn't have a DPOTY.

Like, what. the fuck.

How funny would it have been if Toronto ended paying that 37 million to Nash.

Totally worth it right?

tutor young guys and be a solid vet presence while representing his country

a great way to go out instead of wasting his time on a trash heap laker team

then again he could be a double agent and wants to help phoenix get a lotto pick

Poor Jim Buss, I wonder if he had cancer before Dwight Howard showed up. If he gets worse, it will be because of this Lakers team sapping his will.

confused.gif

Timmy is 1st all-time in DRtg, will end as 2nd in Defensive win shares, top 3 in defensive rebounds, and top 5 in blocks. He'll have also led a top 3 defensive team for all but a couple seasons in his career, and has the record for the most all-defensive team selections.

But he doesn't have a DPOTY.

Like, what. the fuck.

Does it matter that much? Most decent analysts are going to have him as rated top 4 all-time defensively with Russell, Hakeem, KG in some order whereas Marcus Camby will not be remembered much.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
Good to see Dwight Howard all smiles after the loss. This Laker team has nothing, absolutely nothing. No fire, no desire, and no passion.

The Lakers organization tried to outdo Riley with this team and flopped HARD.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lakers are a joke lol Rockets on the road on a back to back without Hargod gave the Clippers a better game.

Top Bottom