• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Nori Chan

so do we have to have a draft pic to become loser bros?

does anybody have that picture of the loser bros and me adding names every time they lost in the playoffs lol

Mahonay

Banned
Holy crap, what a crushing tonight. The Lakers dropped the soap and never got back up.

With Billups back in the Clippers lineup, that's a scary team to try and defend on the perimeter. 16 for 30 three point shooting. Although that's against a Lakers team that played zero defense out on the perimeter.

Either way this Clips team with their full roster looks like a scary team to have to face in the playoffs. If they can stay healthy the rest of the way, I can see them going deep.

Emwitus

Poor chuck.

Holy crap, what a crushing tonight. The Lakers dropped the soap and never got back up.

With Billups back in the Clippers lineup, that's a scary team to try and defend on the parameter. 16 for 30 three point shooting. Although that's against a Lakers team that played zero defense out on the parameter.

Either way this Clips team with their full roster looks like a scary team to have to face in the playoffs. If they can stay healthy the rest of the way, I can see them going deep.

The defense was legendary terrible.Antwan and clark would sleep on there guys on every single play and kobe/nash are terrible on defense. If phil was around, he would have left that bench to finish out the half. I'll never get over that D'antoni hiring.

Mahonay

Banned
I haven't watched a full inside the NBA ever since Shaq joined the team.
He's gotten much better over time. Shaq used to barely speak on that show when he first started out. He certainly knows a hell of a lot more about current players and teams than Chuck does.

Shaq is funny once in a while, but most of the time when he talks about anything besides what's happening in a basketball game, it's just the dumbest shit possible. That whole "playing through the pain" thing was ridiculous. Shaq knows basketball, Chuck has common sense. Sad when you have less sense than a guy that had a severe alcohol and gambling problem.

Chuck can't speak in public very well. And Shaq thinks he is always on Hollywood Squares.

All that TNT money and he has never paid for a speech coach.

I don't understand.gif

Mahonay

Banned
Chuck can't speak in public very well. And Shaq thinks he is always on Hollywood Squares.

All that TNT money and he has never paid for a speech coach.

I don't understand.gif
Eh, Chuck stutters and loses what he's saying sometimes, but he gets his points across pretty well and definitely speaks his mind. His bumbling is part of his charm. I don't want him to have a speech coach.

Shaq on the other hand, just has a lame personality. Can't fix that.

Eh, Chuck stutters and loses what he's saying sometimes, but he gets his points across pretty well and definitely speaks his mind. His bumbling is part of his charm. I don't want him to have a speech coach.

Shaq on the other hand, just has a lame personality. Can't fix that.
Shaq and Chuck are better on Open court where Chuck is half asleep half the time. Everybody just takes it easy on Open Court.

Mahonay

Banned
Hahaha, JaVale McGee's flop on Shaqtin' a Fool was amazing. That man is a fucking cartoon character.

Then Shaq makes a protracted joke about nuts that he seems to love doing...ughhhhhh.

No way Durant wins the MVP after the OKC/Heat game. Lebron is unreal right now. Unlike Durant, Lebron actually plays defense and is a great passer.

Mahonay

Banned
No way Durant wins the MVP after the OKC/Heat game. Lebron is unreal right now. Unlike Durant, Lebron actually plays defense and is a great passer.
I think LeBron was well ahead of Durant for the MVP even before this game. Right now I can't imagine anyone else getting it. No one is on his level anymore.
He dropped 40 on a bad shooting night.
Foul shots and then a defense that stopped defending him in the 4th.

Still impressive though. Durant is a freakish scorer.

I think LeBron was well ahead of Durant for the MVP even before this game. Right now I can't imagine anyone else getting it. No one is on his level anymore.

Foul shots and then a defense that stopped defending him in the 4th.

Still impressive though. Durant is a freakish scorer.

I didn't know foul shots were a bad thing; news thing to me.

He dropped 40 on a bad shooting night.
Miami were over the limit with 8 and a half to go and some stupid ass calls gave him 15 free throws. Dude is a great scorer and maximizes all his opportunities, but 15 free throws is just I can't see him being close to Lebron right now, he's on a different level and Miami beat OKC in both games this season.

Mahonay

Banned
I didn't know foul shots were a bad thing; news thing to me.
FOUL SHOTS SHOULD BE BANNED FOREVER

Definitely not bad, he got points while having a horrible shooting night. Just boring to watch. 4th quarter was more interesting from him at least when he started scoring at will.
I know Heat fans did not complain about free throws when LeBron and Wade lead the league in them.
If the Heat were shooting tons of foul shots I would have said that was boring too.

Personally I'm not a Heat fan. Just a LeBron fan.

I know Heat fans did not complain about free throws when LeBron and Wade lead the league in them.

Lebron is mediocre from the line though. If he shot a respectable percentage from the line, the scoring title would be locked up, leaving Durant with no leg to stand on.

the fuck. Lebron and Wade average about 7 trips to the line while KD and Westbrook average 9 and 7. Harden leads the league with 10. Where do you get this stuff?

oh wow

It is pretty amazing that the Knicks are top 10 in efg% but dead last in points in the paint and fast break points.

The Knicks score 1/3 of their points from 3. and bottom 6 in % from FT line.

That sounds like a recipe for disaster come playoff time.

Mahonay

Banned
Lebron is mediocre from the line though. If he shot a respectable percentage from the line, the scoring title would be locked up, leaving Durant with no leg to stand on.
James is also the man that almost went 7 games straight with 30+ points and 60 percent shooting. What he's doing right now is other worldly.

That last long range 3 pointer he threw up near the end of the game I thought was a good statement. While eating up the clock, he thought it was more important to at least try and get a shot off, rather than to get the record of 7 games in a row. He could of dumped off a shitty pass and just have it be a turnover. Instead he made sure that he got a shot up as the shot clock expired.

I don't know if I've ever seen a better basketball IQ from a player. He's ascended his game this season.

It is pretty amazing that the Knicks are top 10 in efg% but dead last in points in the paint and fast break points.

The Knicks score 1/3 of their points from 3. and bottom 6 in % from FT line.

That sounds like a recipe for disaster come playoff time.

Having Felton is a recipe for playoff disaster. They're really good at taking care of the ball, watch Felton give it up like it was covered in grease cause he could very well show up with greasy hands.

James is also the man that almost went 7 games straight with 30+ points and 60 percent shooting. What he's doing right now is other worldly.

That last long range 3 pointer he threw up near the end of the game I thought was a good statement. While eating up the clock, he thought it was more important to at least try and get a shot off, rather than to get the record of 7 games in a row. He could of dumped off a shitty pass and just have it be a turnover. Instead he made sure that he got a shot up.

I don't know if I've ever seen a better basketball IQ from a player. He's ascended his game this season.

Bron is having an amazing year but....word?

Mahonay

Banned
Bron is having an amazing year but....word?
I stand behind it. He's like a second coach on the court, and seems to be aware of the right play to make at all times.

Watching him talk to his teammates, and putting them in the right place before a play starts is fun to watch.

Nori Chan

That last long range 3 pointer he threw up near the end of the game I thought was a good statement. While eating up the clock, he thought it was more important to at least try and get a shot off, rather than to get the record of 7 games in a row. He could of dumped off a shitty pass and just have it be a turnover. Instead he made sure that he got a shot up as the shot clock expired.

so do you tickles lebrons balls while you suck his dick too

Top Bottom