• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Is that why he left?

haha...how old are you?

Point of the seasons played getting mentioned is to say that, when you factor in his "break" and the frontloaded college season (that was way less wear and tear on the body compared to Kobe) you can't use that as an excuse for missing the playoffs two straight years in a shitty East. Either Jeffrey makes teammates better or he doesn't. Can't have it both ways.

38 and 39 but again with a break in between. He didn't play straight through to 40.

THE FANS DIDN'T VOTE FOR HIM.

They voted in Vince, AI and T-Mac over him. In his last fucking year.

Even the HIV positive Magic got voted in by the fans for his last game.

You sound dumb.

They had the same record both years.

What the hell does that have to with anything I just asked? You made it seem like Jordan had Hamilton , Stackhouse and the number 1 pick on his team at the same time. He didn't.

And the Wizards improved from the year before when Jordan wasn't on the team, they improved and won more in games when he was healthy ( Washington 30-30 record while he was healthy 7-15 record while injured) and their record dived when Jordan retired again so yes it could be said Jordan made the team better while he was there

pilonv1

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--c...is-trainer-is-ready-if-he-does-003920978.html

As Tim Grover walked out of the Hall of Fame induction speech four years ago, the observances of Michael Jordan's old slights, the settling of old scores, had already come and gone in the trainer's mind. All those years with Jordan, and Grover understood to always be lurching toward tomorrow with the game's greatest player.

"I heard that speech differently than everybody else," Grover said. Grover heard Jordan raising the idea of playing in the NBA in his 50s, and that was all the nod he needed to begin preparations.

"If ever get that call," Grover said, "I was going to be prepared for it. And I am."

Fifty pages inside a binder sit on Grover's desk inside his suburban Chicago home now, information and studies and research and innovations into regenerating the muscle fibers and anti-aging advances and nutrition. From his trips to Europe and Asia and the Far East, Grover has incorporated a small library of intelligence – backed with the most intimate knowledge of Jordan's body and mind and drive – to create a program that awaits the comeback of all comebacks at 50 years old.

"There's no doubt in my mind, that right now, Michael is still the best player on the Charlotte Bobcats," Grover said.

pilonv1

Even broken Jordan wasn't the worst defender in the league and routinely got torched by the CJ Miles tier players

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameo...st-charlotte-bobcats-nba/1924059/?sf9634793=1

Charlotte Bobcats rookie Michael Kidd-Gilchrist said Friday in Houston that 49-year-old Jordan beat him a one-on-one game. Jordan turns 50 Sunday, while Kidd-Gilchrist is seven months away from turning 20.

"It was hard for me," Kidd-Gilchrist said before playing in the Rising Stars Challenge rookie-sophomore game Friday night. "I lost. He's the greatest man that ever played the game.

"Oh, yeah. He's good."

h3ro

How man different pages are the lakers on?

You'd think they'd have this ironed out now that they're about to start their fifteenth season together after the all-star break.

Top Bottom