• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
chris paul: "it ain't my fault he ain't shit. me and tp were just talking about that clown"

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Bosh embarrassing himself and getting embarrassed is my favorite thing about this game thus far.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
You can tell Bosh is salty as fuck too.
It's actually quite sad that he cant laugh at himself about it. I mean, it's okay. He's not expected to guard them seriously, but poor guy has to take it there.

As for dwight, that's a truly sad case.

charsace

Bosh getting dat work and working himself is the strangest thing I've seen in an allstar game. I wonder who will be the guy that the east goes after?

The east lineup in the fourth will be:

Kyrie
Paul George/Wade
Melo
Lebron
KG/Tyson.

2013-02-18T013630Z_1954120383_TB3E92I04GNWY_RTRMADP_3_NBA-ALLSTAR.JPG

I can't believe Gonzo and the camel from Camel's Cigarettes are wifying the finest women in America.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
omg the mics... good damn

and this song is so old.

FU NBA

HERE IN HOUSTONNNNNNNN

knicks

LOL Why the fuck are they playing this song. Holy shit. Outplayed shit from over a year ago now. This whole thing fucking sucks so bad. Fuck the NBA.

Top Bottom