• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Is it over?
lebronyeah.gif

Yeah and how are your Cleveland Cavaliers doing business wise?

Top 5 my ass, enjoy it when he bolts Cleveland like LeBron

When somebody says "top 5 in the NBA" who the fuck thinks they're talking about the business aspect? GTFO out of here

Dan Gilbert farts Frankins, kid. The Cavs are on the way up, And I dunno I suppose he will get bored of playing with bron at the Q eventually.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
You best believe that the all star game in MSG is going to be on and popping.

All the all-star events have sucked for years now. I actually really hope you're right.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Oh, I don't care. I didn't think that Evans was deserving of the finals, but whatever. I'm just getting more irritated that the all star break is more and more about promotions than rewarding players for their on court achievements.

I know the weekend has way more sponsors than it did 20 years ago and there is more "business" involved in it. But I think that because I'm older I see the man behind the curtain much easier. I don't think the weekend is any worse than it has been for maybe even the last 10-12 years but I am much more critical. Where as all the players on the grade 9 team I coach think the allstar Saturday is amazing.

I do think the allstar game has changed quite a bit. And what I see most is that 80% of the players are all the same freakin size and have very comparable skills and athletic ability. This isnt a bad thing. Just the evolution of the game.
Back in my youth there was more diversity between the players. Big guys were BIG (and slower) there were more specialty players in the game and the little guys were little (frail even compared to the athletic strong bodies of Paul and Irving).
Now it seems that players get a drive and dunk through the lane because the defense gave it to them, where as in 89 MJ got a dunk down the lane cause Chris Mullin wound up guarding him and bad things were bound to happen.

Still enjoying. REALLY, really wish that Gerald Green would have nailed that double-dunk on his first try. That would have been HUGE!

Dan Gilbert farts Frankins, kid. The Cavs are on the way up, And I dunno I suppose he will get bored of playing with bron at the Q eventually.

lol there's a difference between your owner being rich and your franchise being worth a damn

you should learn to educate yourself before calling people clowns and kids

are you the same neo cavs that was telling us dion waiters was one of the best picks of the draft?

lol there's a difference between your owner being rich and your franchise being worth a damn

you should learn to educate yourself before calling people clowns and kids

are you the same neo cavs that was telling us dion waiters was one of the best picks of the draft?

Nope I didn't like Waiters, I'm more educated than you, and when we push for free agents that 1.5 lux tax won't scare him. Stop acting like a thug.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I know I'm a Dwight hater and give him shit a ton cause he deserves it, but damn it's really depressing in some strange way to see the guy not even smiling at the all-star game.

It's kinda messed up.

Matrix

ouch at that Howard tweet lol

Nope I didn't like Waiters, I'm more educated than you, and when we push for free agents that 1.5 lux tax won't scare him. Stop acting like a thug.

I'm acting like a thug because I'm telling you that being a top 5 player doesn't have anything to do with marketability but you fire back "Clown" and "Kid" at me

And I'm pretty sure nobody cares about your education level cause there are a lot of things you clearly don't get

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I know I'm a Dwight hater and give him shit a ton cause he deserves it, but damn it's really depressing in some strange way to see the guy not even smiling at the all-star game.

It's kinda messed up.

Agreed. Dwight is a normally such a happy dude. Things will get better.

Asks for trade to east squad!!! Hahaha

And I am part of the problem. I think Kevin Hart is hilarious.
"If you smile fast enough your lips will bleed"

Top Bottom