• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

I'm acting like a thug because I'm telling you that being a top 5 player doesn't have anything to do with marketability but you fire back "Clown" and "Kid" at me

And I'm pretty sure nobody cares about your education level cause there are a lot of things you clearly don't get

a51.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Keven heart haters are the worst, people will hate anything popular. He is so goddamn funny.

I like him when he is just cracking jokes

When he is doing his ironic shtick or whatever you wanna call it, that's when he loses me.

Row

Banned
NBA should try what the NHL did last time and have an all-star draft to decide teams, did make things a bit more interesting

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
NBA should try what the NHL did last time and have an all-star draft to decide teams, did make things a bit more interesting

Agreed. That would be cool. Even if its just a one year thing to try it out. No harm in it.
Would be cool to see Bron and Wade competing against each other.
This year would not be the year for it though. Cause we all know Kobe would be looking to give Dwight some "fromunda".

Agreed. That would be cool. Even if its just a one year thing to try it out. No harm in it.
Would be cool to see Bron and Wade competing against each other.
This year would not be the year for it though. Cause we all know Kobe would be looking to give Dwight some "fromunda".

Nobody wants to be the last guy picked. NBA players egos are too much

Quick

Banned

Agreed, and it would probably be more popular and less awkward in the NBA.

Final pick wins a car and money to donate to their choice of charity.

Top Bottom