• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

thekad

Banned
Even the Heat are gonna blow it up in a year or two because of the salary cap, and we would have been locking up virtually our entire salary cap in 3 perimeter players.

Trust me, I'd rather have Harden than Westbrook.
$20 million locked up in Ibaka and Perkins. Presti World Domination.

lol at Steinbrenner mention. Jerry changed how every owner operated in the nba from timeout entertainment to tv broadcasting. Steinbrenner just overpaid everyone.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
damnit magic ;_;
Even the Heat are gonna blow it up in a year or two because of the salary cap, and we would have been locking up virtually our entire team salary in 3 perimeter players.

Trust me, I'd rather have Harden than Westbrook.

The correct answer is "I'd rather not have Ibaka and Perkins"

8ORE9M8.png

KingGondo

Banned
what, why?
I'm sick of spinning the damn roulette wheel with YNB every night. For every 3-4 good plays he makes, he'll make 1 dumb one. He helps win games about 80% of the time, but he dominates the ball so much he can just as easily lose it for us if he has a bad night.

Harden rarely loses games for his team (except in the damn Finals, apparently). He's steady and reliable.

I'm sick of spinning the damn roulette wheel with YNB every night. For every 3-4 good plays he makes, he'll make 1 dumb one. He helps win games about 80% of the time, but he dominates the ball so much he can just as easily lose it for us if he has a bad night.

Harden rarely loses games for his team (except in the damn Finals, apparently). He's steady and reliable.
oh shit my bad, I read that wrong. I thought you said you'd rather YNB over Harden.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Is it too much to dream that these last two Bucks games have made management see that Ellis is highly expendable?
Who cares if Josh Smith wants to play with him? Does Josh want his max contract or a SG that will never pass him the ball and thinks his is hot as soon as he puts his shoes on?

Smokey

Harden went to work. Good win and comeback out of the break especially since OKC has been destroying the Rockets this season. Dunno how I feel about the trade though...don't see the point unless there's some contract stuff I'm not aware of.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Deron Williams shows up... the rest of the team sucks and they won somehow.. lol

Top Bottom