• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

lolruss.gif

lucky he didn't break his finger trying to slam it that hard.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Harden went to work. Good win and comeback out of the break especially since OKC has been destroying the Rockets this season. Dunno how I feel about the trade though...don't see the point unless there's some contract stuff I'm not aware of.

Give Lin some love too. He was clutch in the 4th.

Well we cleared up even more cap space and got a 2nd rounder for trade bait. Plus we got a top 5 pick who hasn't gotten shit playing time who was playing with garbage around him for two pf's who can't do anything but hit 3's. Maybe we can finally have a young PF who can board and play big.

Mahonay

Banned
Monta Ellis locking down his title as LVP this year, missing 3 free throws in a row that the Bucks needed to tie that game. That was amazing.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LMAO poor nutty Kings fan...

"Aldrich is a physical center and he blocks shot. Patterson is decent and has upside. Douglas is inconsistent but he can be of some use.

I know it's an underwhelming trade knowing we could have had Drummond or Lillard but it is what it is. The thing though, there is no guarantee that TRob is going to be better than Patterson. And I think Patterson and Aldrich's game fits this team better than TRob.

I'm most excited about Aldrich, finally a big guy who can protect the rim. He is probably nothing more than 8pts, 8rebs and 2blocks type of center but desperately needed nonetheless.

Assuming of course, that this trade is legit. "

Smokey

Give Lin some love too. He was clutch in the 4th.

Well we cleared up even more cap space and got a 2nd rounder for trade bait. Plus we got a top 5 pick who hasn't gotten shit playing time who was playing with garbage around him for two pf's who can't do anything but hit 3's. Maybe we can finally have a young PF who can board and play big.

meh

middling trade to me, but we'll see

Monta Ellis locking down his title as LVP this year, missing 3 free throws in a row that the Bucks needed to tie that game. That was amazing.

Austin Rivers is a compelling argument. Never have I seen a player with something to prove do so little with so much playing time. Ellis has the dumb contract advantage, though.

Babalu.

dwight howard actually playing with energy?

dwight howard actually setting real screens?

dwight howard actually blocking shots keeping them in play?

dwight howard actually making his ugly ass post moves?

dwight howard actually making freethrows?

what the fuck is this, bizzaro world?

nobody would hate you if you did this from the beginning.

Matrix

meh

middling trade to me

Patterson is a 3rd year player with lingering foot issues who hasn't gotten any better besides his 3 pt shooting and Morris is Morris bleh. I say give this young PF a shot, who has shown somewhat of an ability to rebound. Scoring will not be a factor on this Rockets team, even losing Patterson and Morris.

This is Morey though, this could all be leading to something else.

Plus good fucking bye Cole and Toney.

Top Bottom