• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Cloudy

Banned
If Kobe doesn't want to play tonight, he needs to get off the court I'd rather see Meeks out there hustling than Kobe standing around

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Welcome everyone to the longest running weekly episodic basketball drama in US history!!!

WELCOME TO FRIDAY NIGHT KNICKS!!!

Hello everyone welcome to tonight's broadcast of Friday Night Knicks! Tonight the Knicks visit downtown Minneapolis and face the Minnesota Timberwolves!

I am The Frankman, and joining me tonight are effingvic, masud, Dominican Power and a host of other fans. Knick fans, what is the key tonight to having a better showing than vs. the Wizards?

Fuck Robert Randolph, tho.

Fuck Robert Randolph, tho.
jrsmithrandolph.jpg

If I hear that friday night knicks theme song one more time...
robertrandolph.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
If Kobe doesn't want to play tonight, he needs to get off the court I'd rather see Meeks out there hustling than Kobe standing around

Kobe going into Twack mode.

Every single one of the Knicks (Shump/Kidd/Felton) can get past their man off the dribble except Chandler. Stop looking to feature only Carmelo.

Top Bottom